By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You can STEAL an IP for your preferred company - who will it be?

I'd probably give Final Fantasy to Mistwalker

Around the Network

Vita to Nintendo so it sells better

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Seece said:

Hmmmm

Probably Syphon Filter to Ubisoft, we might actually see a release then, and I'd be able to get it on X360. They do well with Splinter Cell as well so I reckon they could make a great SF game

Edit - and obviously this would have zero impact on Sony.

You can take our old gamers away, But you can NEVER take our old games away!!!!

OT: Personally i would ofcourse loved it if Sony took Final Fantasy from Square-Enix. I think they would have done a much better job with the franchise this gen for both their console and handheld. And since Sony would have owned it, That would mean it would ofcourse be an exclusive to Playstation brand which would offer much better quality to the IP.

Final Fantasy to Sony

Lets see:

Tales from Bamco to Atlus (So we will actually see them in the West!)

LoD from Sony to Atlus (so we can MAYBE get a second one!)

and

Valkyria Chronicles from Sega to NIS

Around the Network

God of War for nintendo... that way i wouldnt need to buy 2 consoles next gen

Marvel to Warner bro's DC comics sh+t will exploded.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Sonic the Hedgehog to Nintendo ... Poor Sonic needs to stop being forced to do things he is ashamed of for a little money.

Beyond that, while I doubt many people would be interested, I would give Firefly/Serentiy to Bioware to create a Mass Effect like game and Terry Pratchett's Discworld to Blizzard to create a MMO.

I'd like to see Nintendo do Elder Scrolls because it would have much tighter combat and far less annoying bugs.
I'd like to see Sony (Media Molecule) take a stab at Mario Kart because I think they could make the perfect kart racer between MK and Modnation.
Sadly, after looking at the Wikipedia entry "List of video games published by Microsoft Studios" I didn't see any games that I loved and think they should stick to their franchises.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Wasteland From EA to Obsidian Entertainment.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords