By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: Xbox360 best selling console WW in 2011

toadslayer72 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Oh wow, this just made the "360 will overtake PS" thread a lot more interesting. How the fuck could VGC be that off though? Seems like a lot for the 360 to be off. I mean I understand when it happens to the PS3 a lot more because of all the different regions worldwide but not the 360. Ok then, so what's next? Is it just Ballmer's word or is there another level of confirmation for global numbers? If this is true then that's crazy and I hope my fellow 360 supporters can be classy about it.

My master chief is better.

Yeah right, looks more like Robocop to me :P Besides, mine was here first.

Lol, the simpler the better.

That's true, a nice simple Robocop is probably a good thing.

Actually here is your Chief's ancestor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eun7SmpNr1I&feature=related

Ive actually seen this video before. I thought the movie was interesting, then I saw how the guns disappeared, then I thought it was lame.

Yay!!!

Around the Network

These could definitely be shipped numbers, yeah. Any chance of finding out the truth anytime soon? =P

Just be patient. The MS & SONY quarter report will be coming soon. At that time, everything will be clear. For me, I expect XBOX360 can beat PS3 in the shipment figure for calendar year 2011. But I am not so positive to believe this will happen.

We all know MS. If XBOX360 was the best selling console last year, they will for 1000% sure display "WW #1" or "#1 WW" in the big screen to address the entire world's attention. But they didn't do this. So.......

zhao3gold said:
Just be patient. The MS & SONY quarter report will be coming soon. At that time, everything will be clear. For me, I expect XBOX360 can beat PS3 in the shipment figure for calendar year 2011. But I am not so positive to believe this will happen.

We all know MS. If XBOX360 was the best selling console last year, they will for 1000% sure display "WW #1" or "#1 WW" in the big screen to address the entire world's attention. But they didn't do this. So.......

then you don't know MS

they even not showing 360&Kinect numbers in big screen,they just announce it

well maybe MS should thanks to Sony announced holiday PS3 numbers

I'm really surprised about the numbers. Good for Xbox brand.

Around the Network

Well that's good for the Xbox brand, honestly i thought the Xbox was over tracked.

Wait. What!?

d21lewis said:
Wait. What!?

I said the same thing too when I recieved the news.

Yay!!!

I think the worst thing about this is that Toastboy is much closer with his 20 million kinect prediction then we thought... He'll annoy us with it for years... maybe decades...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Congrats MS. A few weeks and months ago I had thought it would be slightly behind the PS3 in the end, but the 360 really delivered. So, congrats again!

However, I really hope the discussions between fanboys of both sides in the upcoming weeks won't be too annoying. Everyone should realize that both the PS3 and 360 sold incredibly well in 2011, there is no need to act silly (well, there's never a need to do that...)

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3