By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Canceled TV Shows Do You Want Back On The Air...

NightDragon83 said:

REBOOT!

Hands down one of the best animated shows of the last 20 years... way ahead of its time too.  So glad they finally did it justice with the recently released DVD collector's pack.

Supposedly they're making a new movie but it's been in perpetual limbo for over a decade now.  You'd think that with the explosion of all the computer animated movies and shows over the last 10 years that a movie or "reboot" (haha get it?!?) of this show would be a no-brainer.

I was a big fan I also played the PS1 game and that was pretty good.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
ThePS3News said:
OT: Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd Eddy, Boondocks, Cowboy bebop, Dexter laboratory and Firefly for me. :)

If the question refers to shows that have no new episodes currently in production, then my answer is The Legend Of The Seeker. However, cartoon network still shows the bolded shows were I live, so I'm a bit confused about what the real question is. Oh, and I wouldn't mind a new voltron series.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Popular

mjk45 said:
NightDragon83 said:

REBOOT!

Hands down one of the best animated shows of the last 20 years... way ahead of its time too.  So glad they finally did it justice with the recently released DVD collector's pack.

Supposedly they're making a new movie but it's been in perpetual limbo for over a decade now.  You'd think that with the explosion of all the computer animated movies and shows over the last 10 years that a movie or "reboot" (haha get it?!?) of this show would be a no-brainer.

this is what show now?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

LOST

So they could change that HORRIBLE ending. Worst ending of any show ever. Ruined totally the whole serie.

They should remove season 6 and replace it as it never existed.

Around the Network
tolu619 said:
ThePS3News said:
OT: Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd Eddy, Cowboy bebop, Dexter laboratory and Firefly for me. :)

If the question refers to shows that have no new episodes currently in production, then my answer is The Legend Of The Seeker. However, cartoon network still shows the bolded shows were I live, so I'm a bit confused about what the real question is. Oh, and I wouldn't mind a new voltron series.

The Question refers to what shows do you want back that got cancelled before it was finished properly before a grand ending/finale.

Edit: Just found out that the boondocks is coming back for a seanson 4. :)

As I said anyone can explain how Firefly was cancelled so fast yet Battlestar stayed on for so long that by the end it got somewhat crappy.
Like Battlestar is great but by the end the storyline was getting so overthetop and of course people hate the ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrAS20mNZUE

lol opening is simple but great. At first I thought the show seemed dumb but its a great mix of sci fi and entertainment.

The Serenity made up for it and it was a solid film.

"20 Years from now, when there is still an endless stream of shows, ranging from terrible to great, you'll make a similar list, but you'll say how they don't make shows like Firefly, Arrested Development, Justified, Mad Men etc, anymore. But they will. There are so many shows, it's hard to latch on to the quality ones. Half of my favorite shows from the last decade I never watched a single episode of until after they were cancelled, or were in syndication, or on Netflix streaming, etc. Nowadays, top tier shows are as good as ever. And there are plenty just loaded with personality. But it's easy to miss them when there's 100 shows ranging from terrible to mediocre for every 1 or 2 good shows."

True, but a lot of the great shows today are on HBO and other channels and are not on the network channels. Back in the days the best shows were usually the main shows everyone watched.

There are great shows, Game of Thrones is like a movie split in ten parts and the AMC and HBO shows are all solid.

tolu619 said:
mjk45 said:
NightDragon83 said:

REBOOT!

this is what show now?

Reboot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

mjk45 said:
NightDragon83 said:

REBOOT!

Megabyte's voice actor is dead.  They can never finish the show.  Or rather, they can never properly replace Megabyte and that cliffhanger!

darkknightkryta said:
mjk45 said:
NightDragon83 said:

REBOOT!

Megabyte's voice actor is dead.  They can never finish the show.  Or rather, they can never properly replace Megabyte and that cliffhanger!

O.o   Oh shit, I did not know that.  There goes the ReBoot revival I've been dreaming of all these years.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.