By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Canceled TV Shows Do You Want Back On The Air...

REBOOT!

Hands down one of the best animated shows of the last 20 years... way ahead of its time too.  So glad they finally did it justice with the recently released DVD collector's pack.

Supposedly they're making a new movie but it's been in perpetual limbo for over a decade now.  You'd think that with the explosion of all the computer animated movies and shows over the last 10 years that a movie or "reboot" (haha get it?!?) of this show would be a no-brainer.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

From the now defunct MTV Animation:
Peter Chung's Aeon Flux
Chris Prynoski's Downtown

MacGyver, M*A*S*H, The Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Dad's Army, Fawlty Towers, Family Ties, Diff'rent Strokes and Family Matters.

I have found TV shows were a lot better in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and the 1990s. Modern TV has stunk for a while with the endless not so funny comedies, too many reality TV shows and lots of clones of CSI and Law Order. Modern TV shows have huge budgets but they are not as memorable as the classic old TV series.

The Young Ones
Invader Zim
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Kung Fu
Flight of the Conchords
The Sarah Connor chronicles

These are just a few off the top.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

FlashForward and Kyle XY.
I miss those shows too much, and the finale was so rushed or in Kyle XY's case not even a proper finale, more of a cliffhanger.

Around the Network

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:

LOL  I actually remember this show (being that I'm really, really old).  It didn't last very long...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Johann said:

Lol, I remember that too....shape shifters FTW.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

This was done before but what the hell:
Firefly

Firefly, first and foremost.
Now and Again, if anyone's ever heard of it.
Arrested Development, though it looks like that wish is finally coming true.
My second tier would be:
Exosquad
Better Off Ted
Running Wilde
Stargate Atlantis (Shepard and McKay made such a fun duo)

Edit:

After reading over some others, how could I have forgotten Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles! Oh man, that shows got so good in the second season...