By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is rarest game you have played?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

With my collection, god only knows. Probably some obscure PC game like The Ultimate Haunted House.

Panzer Dragoon Saga, or maybe Lords of the Realm II (if that game is rare, I have no idea).

I LOVE ICELAND!

some of my rearest games wokd have to includ 

Pllicenaus 

Snacher 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

AbbathTheGrim said:
Heroin Hero

You too??

Around the Network

Well I've played some unreleased games that will never be released.

Oodin Sphere

I managed to find a fresh copy for 10 bucks like 2 years back at (now closed) gamecrazy. Don't know how many exactly it sold but for a vanillaware game, it wasn't much.

Dynasty Warriors for Psone.

Hynad said:

Thrill Kill, on a modded PSOne. The game never saw release, but was still possible to get on certain internet websites for a while.  You can't really go much rarer than that.

If I must mention a game that was actually truly released, then it's Tobal 2, on that same modded PSOne. xD

I remember that! I also had a modded PSone and one of my mate's had a copy he'd downloaded. Weird and insane game. I think I remember a cannibal whose finishing move was to eat their opponent...

Scoobes said:
Hynad said:

Thrill Kill, on a modded PSOne. The game never saw release, but was still possible to get on certain internet websites for a while.  You can't really go much rarer than that.

If I must mention a game that was actually truly released, then it's Tobal 2, on that same modded PSOne. xD

I remember that! I also had a modded PSone and one of my mate's had a copy he'd downloaded. Weird and insane game. I think I remember a cannibal whose finishing move was to eat their opponent...

The game could be played by 4 players simultaneously if you had multitaps. That was the only good thing about the game... ¬_¬

It was really bad.  Even the fatalities were crap.

Here they are: