By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - disappointing vita sales i think its time

so who here thinks its time  

vita needs games but will it get them   

good question  

since its falling in a key market --  japan  

only time will tell but history speaks for it self 

Around the Network

It think there's already a thread similar to this by spurgeonryan...?

It doesn't need games, it already has plenty.
What it does need though is some killer-apps. The PSPs killer-app was Monster Hunter and now its on 3DS so I don't really see much hope here. We have to hope word of mouth is good enough for the current launch titles to make people buy more Vitas.

Anyway we only have 2 weeks worth of sales for Vita, its not "time". We need to at least see 2 more weeks before making doom threads that will most likely get you banned.(hopefully)

This thread says nothing that hasn't already been said.

[[comment removed by U.S Government]]

Around the Network

There no way its going to pass 3DS in sales, we know it sony probably know it. We now have to wait for the vita to get its own monster hunter game and with the vitas better hardware hopefully capcom can have more features in the game that the japanese customs want and can only get with the vita, and a graphics boost will be nice as well :D

This has already been discussed so much. Please don't pollute the forums further. Locked.

It's sales are lackluster because Sony wants to push the 3g model.
I've been right about this theory since the very first news about being "sold out, 200k units incoming".

Sony undershipped the model that people want to buy, and overshipped the vastly more expensive one.