By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 100 selling games of all time elimination game! *Final Fantasy 7 wins!*

+ Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
+ Tekken 3
+ Super Mario Bros 3
+ Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
+ Final Fantasy VII

-Mario Kart Wii
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Gears of War 2
-Halo 3
-GoldenEye 007

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
+goldeneye 64
+super Mario world

-just dance
-just dance 2

I've told you the rules 3 times spurge... Are they really that hard to understand?

@ruimartiniman, I just automatically removed one of them from the game and just sent it to the bottom of the table. At votes for tetris will be counted for the one that is still in the game.

+ Super Mario Bros 3 – NES
+ The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time – N64
+ The Legend of Zelda – NES
+ New Super Mario Bros Wii
+ Super Mario galaxy – Wii

- Halo 3 ODST – X360
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Walfare – X360
- Halo 2 - XB
- Halo Combat: Evolved - XB
- Call of Duty: World at War – X360

Switch!!!

+ Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

+ Final Fantasy VII

+ Halo 2

+ Halo: Combat Evolved

+ Mario Kart 64

- Just Dance 3

- Wii Party

- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

- Call of Duty: World at War

- Half Life

+ Halo 3
+ Halo: reach
+ CoD: world at war
+ GTA: IV
+ Halo: Combat evolved

- Gears of war 2
- Wii party
- Just dance 3
- Driver
- Halo: ODST

Around the Network

Under 24 hours left to vote!

pezus said:
Has any of you that is downvoting CoD4 actually played the game? One of the best FPS of the generation

This is about which ones we want to win and in no way do I want a CoD game to win, I hate those games! :P (don't mind Battle Field though...)

pezus said:
Has any of you that is downvoting CoD4 actually played the game? One of the best FPS of the generation

I don't like FPS in general, that's why I'm not downvoting all COD  games, but all FPS shooters instead.

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:

This is about which ones we want to win and in no way do I want a CoD game to win, I hate those games! :P (don't mind Battle Field though...)

But have you played Cod? What makes you hate them? I don't like the newest Cods that much but I must admit that Cod4 was a shot in the arm for FPS games.

Yes I have played MW3 and Black Ops, absolutley hated them. It just feels boring to me, I only played them because my brother told me to, so I did, and hated every second of it. 

+Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
+Need for Speed Underground 2
+Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
+Gran Turismo 5
+Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

-Pokémon Emerald Version
-Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
-Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
-Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
-Call of Duty: World at War

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!