Forums - Gaming Discussion - TorrentFreak's List of Most Pirated Games in 2011

EA should have added DRM to crysis 2 and battlefield !
it's a shame to see them pirated like that !
btw i remember an article about the witcher 2 , that the illegally downloads are about 3 millions right ?

The Elder Srolls V : Skyrim 

Around the Network

woah those are some big numbers for the PC,

I'm surprised at the Xenoblade, i didn't know it was that popular...too bad nintendo didn't act faster on localizing Xenoblade, maybe some of these downloads could've turned into actual sales...

Surprised SMG2 was pirated that much.

But xenoblade ya....lol

Basil's YouTube Channel

somebody is crying ...

I feel sorry for Crysis 2, deserved more sales, to see it being downloaded this much sucks.

Around the Network
Dragonborn_2 said:
EA should have added DRM to crysis 2 and battlefield !
it's a shame to see them pirated like that !
btw i remember an article about the witcher 2 , that the illegally downloads are about 3 millions right ?

They both have DRM and as you can that didn't stop them being pirated heavily.

Also, wasn't Crysis 2 leaked online like a month or two before it's release? If so these numbers shouldn't be surprising.

Seece said:
and people bitch about devs trying to stop piracy with certain methods ...

True words my friend.  it's a shame that these games get stolen so much I mean the PC gets completely ravaged.

Izo said:
Seece said:
and people bitch about devs trying to stop piracy with certain methods ...

True words my friend.  it's a shame that these games get stolen so much I mean the PC gets completely ravaged.

It's not that they're trying to stop piracy but rather that they're doing it the wrong way. Ubisoft is a prime example.

if the government would shut down sites or only allow for stuff thats expired -- you know such as nes stuff and such , which is why its legal to sell those clones , -- with that said , smh these people are going to be one of the main reasons we will soon have to download our games on some one elses servers! think about your actions!

ahhh xenoblade man im sad im up there in the count probably. gears beating mw3 is a bit surprising.