By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Did You Get For Christmas??

nothing but a couple of best buy gift cards like $75 worth and like six christmas cards. Old single people like me,never get that much of anything. lol

Around the Network

Something pretty simillar to this:

Don't feel like taking a pic of it, copying it to the PC, uploading it to the internet, etc... so I just found the most simillar one I could and posted it here but it's not exactly that one. It doesn't have all those words, the squares and lines are a bit different and the color is a little bit different too.

That's all I got.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Nitro Patriot Crash Helmet
HTC Wildfire S
Uncharted 3 T-Shirt
Family Guy Season 11 (Limited Edition version)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
£10 GAME Gift Card (went towards 3DS and Mario Kart 7)
Money
Chocolate

LED TV
Mass effect 2
The sims 3 pets

Some games and some kitchen stuff, pretty good ear except for getting more Legos from my parents.

I have nothing against Legos. They're neat and interesting, but I don't haw the time to put together the large sets, I don't have the pace to put together the large sets, and I not have the space to put the finished sets. Starting last year my dad started getting all the kids l Lego sets.

For my brother, it's alright because he has a young kid e can put the sets together with. It's alright for my sister because she has young kids and her husband loves Legos. Sucks for me because all the above reasons and I just don't care about Legos.

Last year he got me some insane $240 bridge set which set stuffed in a corner of my home office until this year. This year he got me some $130 technic car thing. I don't mean to sound like a brat because I do appreciate the thought but it's annoying.

I tried returning both sets today. The only place that carries these sets are Toys R Us and the Lego store. TRU wouldn't take them because they're over $100 and I have no receipt and taking them to the Lego store s pointless because ten I have a Lego gift card I don't want. So I guess I'll have a second random box of Legos collecting use in my office.

Around the Network

HTC Flyer 7 inch Tablet, Drawsome! Tablet (Wii) (comes w/ 2 Games on 1 Disc), $20 PSN Card, $15 App Store Card, Wii Motion Plus (Wii), EyePet & Friends (PS3), Screen Saver, Stylus, Soft Case for HTC Flyer, Gaming T-Shirts, 2 Pair Jeans, Pair of Shoes

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

東日本電車のSUICAカード二枚ももらいました。

(I also received two East Japan railway Suica cards). They're prepaid for when i get there

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

According to my GF, I've spent just under $1500 on Christmas presents.

My kid got (not all from me):
-3DS w/Nintendogs+Cats
-Kirby Mass Attack
-Samsung Laptop Computer
-Cooking Mama 3D
-Ton of Clothes
-Jewelry maker (her favorite gift. WTF!?)
-$50
-Macy's Gift Card
-Cutest goddam slippers I've ever seen. I want to burn them.

My GF got:
-Who the heck cares. Clothes and some other random girl stuff.

Me:
-$50 Gamestop card (which is currently going towards Vanquish (360), Dead Space 2 (PS3), and Alice the Madness Returns (360). Thank goodness for buy two get one free sales!)
-$100 Wal-Mart gift card (a gift to myself!)
-Fossil watch
-Pajamas
-Comfy slippers

Pretty sweet since I didn't really plan on getting anything.

A pleasant evening with friends and a lot of laughs ending it with giving a girl her first taste of love.

As an material thing I got an rolex from work.

Ive just cried for like 2 hours straight. No iphone, hate my dad. 8 months to get it fucking cunt