By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Did You Get For Christmas??

I've not opened them yet so i don't know what i have! maybe i will open them next year.

Around the Network

I'm cancelling my meal plan and will be cooking all my own meals in my dorm this semester so it is rather themed on that

A fridge (4.3ish cubic feet)
A slow cooker
Silverware and cooking utensils
Plates, bowls and cups
Plastic microwavable container set
A nice college shirt
A couple pairs of boxers
A new wallet
$100 of cash from my Grandpa

I think that is everything...it was a bit more this year than it normally is.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

210 dollars
planters nuts with chapstick (funny gesture since others in my family got one too)
Numerous cards that make up the total $ I first listed.
An AMC gift card ($20)

Oh and a Master Sword replica.

My family is scattered around the world and I didnt really had a christmas. But I got money like every year something around 2000 Euro should be on my account now. I havent checked it yet.

Resistance 3, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, a sturdy "survival" knife, a very cool decorative sword, some new speakers, and enough cash to afford Star Wars: The Old Republic and a six month subscription.

Around the Network

got few games, but the gift i like the most is
SodaStream - now i can make my own sodas. So far I made, orange soda, root beer, lemon- lime, and it's all good.
next - energy soda.

I got the team Ico collection from a friend, which I have to admit, is one of the best gifts ever. Nothing else though. Away from family and friends, trying to write my thesis.

Uncharted 3 + little big planet 2 and clothes

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

60 bucks, 2 sweaters, 1 t shirt, 1 shirt, 1 flannel, a hat, chocolate, bed sheets, and a great day

OMG people here are billionaires. how the hell can you guys afford all that?