By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was your favorite movie of 2011? Not a voting thread!

Two way face off between Kung Fu Panda 2 and Horrible Bosses. Two movies I didn't expect much from and really blew me away by how good they were.

Around the Network

Mine is Captain America

i watch more movies and went to the cinema this year then my entire life. So here are my top 5

1.Rise of the Apes should get the first best actor nominee for a CGI actor
2.X-Men: First Class i never though i would ever cry for Magneto
3.Horrible Bosses funny story is that me and my friends watched this after the huge disappointment that is Immortals. We laughed like there was no tomorrow
4.Insidious (2011) this was my first ever horror movie that i watched at the cinema. It was scary as ....
5. Real Steel Hugh Jackman is the man

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

My favourite was Rise of the Planet of the Apes, great film.

Nicolas Winding Refn's Drive and Captain America.

Around the Network

For me it was X-Men: First Class

Wow, after seeing that list, ...it was a crappy year. I'll go with Midnight in Paris.

Scream 4 and the Immortals for me. I had tons of fun watching them.

X-Men: First Class was much better than I expected.

X-men:First Class!

I have only seen a handful of the films released this year, of the ones I have seen Super 8 is my favorite.

That will probably change after I watch more of the "awards season" movies.