By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Movie Trailer Thread (EW.COM gave new M.I:Ghost an "A" !)

I would just like to come out and say, "Enough"! No more threads for just one movie. I would like to use this thread to show off new and exciting movies that are coming out in the not so distant future. Now I am fully aware that this will not deter people from making movie threads anymore, but it will deter me from making movie threads. I could just bump this thread The Expendables 2, but I will not.

Since I used The Expendables as an example I will show the new trailer for The Expendables 2. Thank you, to man-bear-pig for helping me realize all the waste that has been going on here!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Wut? No The Dark Knight Rises trailer in the OP? Blasphemy!

Actually I had it, but it just did not embed for some reason, probably because I used IGN for it and I trusted that it would pop after submitting. But this is a trailer thread so please feel free to add whatever. I would prefer upcoming movies. No Hot to Trot!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Here is Game of Shadows, I would like to put up Ghost Protocol and G.I Joe 2 as well. Is I am Legend 2 real?

EW.com gave this a B-. Makes me sad, but I think this is my safe bet. Depends on what the rating is for M.I. http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20483133_20518621,00.html

Here is Ghost Protocol!  EW.com gave it an "A" http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20483133_20518633,00.html

War Horse gets an "A-". Not sure if I care to see it, but that is good!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Since I used The Expendables as an example I will show the new trailer for The Expendables 2. Thank you, to man-bear-pig for helping me realize all the waste that has been going on here!

Wow!!! this is a true honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are tears of joy all over my keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you said 20-40 people would reply >:(

When did I say that?

man-bear-pig said:
spurgeonryan said:

Wow!!! this is a true honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are tears of joy all over my keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you said 20-40 people would reply >:(

Well come back and win some more, all the questions and prizes are refreshed I believe, just waiting for some lucky winner to bump it!