By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All 10 3DS Ambassador GBA Games Revealed (Japan)

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Metroid Fusion
Wario Land 4
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames

Source - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455498

=========================================================================================

This is a great selection! I for one never regretted buying the 3DS day one, and this only makes me happier!

Now fingers crossed that this is the same list everywhere, but I don't see why it shouldn't be.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

I hope this is the same for America. Zelda, Yoshi's Island, Metroid, Mario Kart, the Wario games... sure, I already have all of these, but that's some great stuff to have on my 3DS.

spurgeonryan said:
Gesus! I am sorry but you should have been the first one that I posted in. There are three of these threads. If the mods comebye you will get to keep yours!

This is great news as I said in the other threads. Great Selection of games!

The site you used though is the devil!!!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455498

I should have added some excalamation marks in my title, it would have grabbed more attention

Regarding the source, well, keep your friends close but your enemies closer...

OT: so many great games, and I have none of them (since the Wii was my first console and the 3DS is my second). I couldn't be happier.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Since this is the one that's gonna stay, I'll post here.

GREAT list! someone stole my Minish Cap, so this is fantastic news! Yoshi's Island is fantastic news, Fire Emblem and Kirby are both great surprises, Metroid fusion is great, F-Zero isn't my thing but still a great addition to the list! I'm also eagerly anticipating MArio vs Donkey Kong and while Super Circuit is my least favorite MArioKart game, it's still another fantastic addition.

The Wario games aren't my thing

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

This list is awesome, even better than the NES one. I've never played any of those games, so I'm even more excited!

Around the Network

holy crap, basically every game on this list is amazing. I'm starting to regret not getting a launch 3ds now=/ It would be nice to have all those games conveniently downloaded on one handheld, especially considering I lost or gave away a lot of these games for my gameboy advance.

A good group of games i passed up on. Sacred Stones (though according to Rol it's a weak FE), Wario Land 4 (loved 2 and 3 on GBC), and Minish Cap

Probably end up getting those three. Could be good money-savers

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I never played any of these games so this is great. Now it's just a matter of waiting for them to actually come out. Glad I brought my 3DS on launch day!

Beyond its being a great list of games that will have me busy for quite some time, this also has actual monetary implications - if I ever decide I want to trade in my 3DS for some revision down the road, I am certain an Ambassador 3DS with these games will rake in more than one without...

bmmb1 said:
Beyond its being a great list of games that will have me busy for quite some time, this also has actual monetary implications - if I ever decide I want to trade in my 3DS for some revision down the road, I am certain an Ambassador 3DS with these games will rake in more than one without...

Wouldn't it be more wise to transfer your games (Club Nintendo account) to the new system through the 3DS->3DS transfer system they now have in place?  Leaving the games on the system would only add some value to selling it to an individual.  I am sure Gamestop probably wouldn't give you any more money no matter how many downloaded games are on the system.