By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All 10 3DS Ambassador GBA Games Revealed (Japan)

sethnintendo said:
bmmb1 said:
Beyond its being a great list of games that will have me busy for quite some time, this also has actual monetary implications - if I ever decide I want to trade in my 3DS for some revision down the road, I am certain an Ambassador 3DS with these games will rake in more than one without...

Wouldn't it be more wise to transfer your games (Club Nintendo account) to the new system through the 3DS->3DS transfer system they now have in place?  Leaving the games on the system would only add some value to selling it to an individual.  I am sure Gamestop probably wouldn't give you any more money no matter how many downloaded games are on the system.

I agree with you on Gamestop, I was thinking more of Ebay. But I did actually forget about the ability to transfer 3DS -> 3DS. Well, if a revision comes, and if I want to get it, then I will have a decision to make - will probably depend on if I finished all games and if so, if I want to re-play them.

Still, at least on Ebay, I am certain an Ambassador 3DS will have more value than a non Ambassador one (as long as they are equal otherwise)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin