By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there nothing better than a buggy game getting game of the year?

Yes. I am talking about Skyrim.

It seems everyone is giving them a free pass on the bugs department.

They even released a patch that introduce even worse bugs.

Around the Network

People love videobugs more than videogames.

It's the shiny new thing of the moment. Goty awards should be determined in spring imo, or not include fall games for which the hype is still blinding.

Anyway the point is not to determine what game is most deserving, just to feed the hype some more.

It's more like spike and reviewers gave it a free pass. There are a lot of people that don't care about the bugs but, quite a few of us do. It's funny tho there is always fighting over opinion's or silly things but this issue comes down to we just want them to release a working game. Also be sure those reviewers would attack anything with the level of problems Skyrim has if it was anything else.

At least they eventually fix the problems. It's no excuse to release it so unfinished but a month or so from now it will be GoTY worthy.

There really was not much else that could compete with it. A bunch of linear games and shooters. And two versions of OoT.

Around the Network
Christhor said:
There really was not much else that could compete with it. A bunch of linear games and shooters. And two versions of OoT.

How about infamous 2? Great open world, side quests, create a quest. Infamous has been among the best new IP's this generation, but it gets no credit. Not even a mention on the VGA's. 

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
Christhor said:

How about infamous 2? Great open world, side quests, create a quest. Infamous has been among the best new IP's this generation, but it gets no credit. Not even a mention on the VGA's. 

Infamous 2 isn't even as good as the first one.

KBG29 said:
Christhor said:

It Saddens me how often InFamous 2 is overlooked, that game was my goty.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

i love people getting butthurt about this GOTY award, and their countless reasons why the game doesn't deserve it while never even playing it.

This thread is pretty much trolling.

Locked.