By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there nothing better than a buggy game getting game of the year?

Ajescent said:
KBG29 said:
Christhor said:
There really was not much else that could compete with it. A bunch of linear games and shooters. And two versions of OoT.

How about infamous 2? Great open world, side quests, create a quest. Infamous has been among the best new IP's this generation, but it gets no credit. Not even a mention on the VGA's. 

It Saddens me how often InFamous 2 is overlooked, that game was my goty.

Really? i thought Infamous 2 went really retarded in it's storyline, and got too cliche with "lets FUCK SHIT UP!" attitude, Zeke is a douchebag, Cole is a douchebag, and the rest of the characters are bitches and douchebags.

atleast in the first game the character felt more human, and trish and cole's relationship was pretty well done.

Infamous 2's mission design took a bit of a hit too, it got all "Uncharted-y" lots of scripted stuff.

Around the Network

Here's a question though, if it weren't for the bugs, would you then consider it GOTY? Or are people using the "bugs" as an excuse as to why it shouldn't get it?...and then using it as a chance to insert their personal GOTY.