By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last of US Trailer (by Naughty Dog)

Exact same story as 'I am Legend', it should be good though.

Around the Network

IF this game doesnt look incredible I dont know what can.

Player1x3 said:
PullusPardus said:
Carl2291 said:
Is PullusPardus complaining about Uncharted 3 being rushed?

Haven't you been the man praising every little thing about Skyrim?

Again with skyrim, jeez.

look Skyrim took how many years? 

Uncharted and This game, took how many years? 

which one is a bigger game than the other? and which one is not two games.

do the math yourself.

We also have a game called Just Cause 2, which is 3 times bigger than Skyrim, had much less people working on it, together with smaller budget and yet runs perfectly on all systems almost free of bugs

and the AI in that game is crap , and there is no interaction with any of the characters, just like Saints Row the Third

By the way Just Cause 1 and Just Cause 2 there is like a 4 year gap between them.

KylieDog said:
This explains why Uncharted 3 so rushed, unfinished and recycles so much from UC2 instead of having all new content.

Same criticism of I am Legend...a street is not going to get overgrown with plants like that.

The GOTY 2011 is rushed, unfinished and bla bla bla???

Oh God.

Carl2291 said:
PullusPardus said:

Again with skyrim, jeez.

do the math yourself.

Skyrim took so long to develop, yet the game is almost unplayable on the PlayStation 3. It's a bugged mess that obviously needed more time on it from Bethesda.

Stop complaining about other developers doing things wrong when you're riding the Skyrim horse all the way to dreamland.

man i really don't want to get into this stupid Skyrim vs Uncharted argument anymore, but you guys keep dragging me into it.

i'm talking here about Uncharted and this game, never mentioned Skyrim , and you already know what i said and what i said is done, so just stop beating on a dead horse already

Around the Network

Oh My God! Oh My God! Naughty Dog did again... how can anybody says this game is not unbelievable... better than any PC game in max settings.

First ND revolutionizes Tomb Raider.

Now it's time to revolutionizes Resident Evil.

EPIC!

If you dont think roads can overgrow with plant life over several years...you are unbelievably mistaken and obviously havent visited a place with a long sub-zero winter like the northeast...we have grass growing up between cracks in the road that are caused by water getting into small cracks in a road then expanding as it freezes via cold weather.

and that grass grows within a week of semi-warm temperature, if that grass and the roads weren't maintained over several years you would have forests within cold weather cities and eventually even temperate cities.

Dont make shit up just to try to prove youself right, you end up looking like an Online Douch Bag as they would say at the VGA's.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

PullusPardus said:

man i really don't want to get into this stupid Skyrim vs Uncharted argument anymore, but you guys keep dragging me into it.

i'm talking here about Uncharted and this game, never mentioned Skyrim , and you already know what i said and what i said is done, so just stop beating on a dead horse already

I'll take that as a victory, thanks.

On another note. GIF.

ethomaz said:
Oh My God! Oh My God! Naughty Dog did again... how can anybody says this game is not unbelievable... better than any PC game in max settings.

First ND revolutionizes Tomb Raider.

Now it's time to revolutionizes Resident Evil.

EPIC!

The Bolded is epic win.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

PullusPardus said:
Carl2291 said:
Is PullusPardus complaining about Uncharted 3 being rushed?

Haven't you been the man praising every little thing about Skyrim?

Again with skyrim, jeez.

do the math yourself.

Skyrim was OBVIOUSLY  rushed they didn't even take the time to test out all the bugs just because they wanted to release their game on the 'magical' date of 11-11-11. Look at how many bugs were reported by PS3 & 360 players! I have read on numerous comments and blogs that Skyrim was unplayable after 6 or 8 mb of save data! If anything Skyrim took longer to develop but failed to deliver in terms of playability when Uncharted 3 took less time to develop but STILL delivered.  If Skyrim wins GOTY tonight (which im sure it will)  it will indeed be a black eye to this gaming generation.