By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

Epics game looks interesting.

Around the Network

Fortnite does look interesting. I applaud Epic for making a non-shooter, but I do wonder whether they actually know how to make anything else

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Im glad MW3 beat out that wannabe Battlefield 3. The new Epic games game looks childish though.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
epic game = garbage

Since you've obviously played it can you give me your copy so I can see for myself?

yo_john117 said:
brendude13 said:
MW3?

OUCH, haters aren't going to like that!

Yeah they may not like it but I can't think of a more deserving shooter to get that title.

I haven't played BF3 but I think it may deserve it more, just.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Fortnite does look interesting. I applaud Epic for making a non-shooter, but I do wonder whether they actually know how to make anything else

well we still don't know if it's a shooter or not...my bet would be it is a shooter

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Epic's game looks....interesting......

can't believe MW3 won best shooter!!! I was hoping either Gears or BF3 would take it

Yay! American pie guys!

brendude13 said:
yo_john117 said:
brendude13 said:
MW3?

OUCH, haters aren't going to like that!

Yeah they may not like it but I can't think of a more deserving shooter to get that title.

Well MW3 has a much better campaign than BF3 and it has the really good coop mode. MP is about the same (just depends on what type of play style you prefer) 

So in the end I think MW3 is a better game than BF3.

yo_john117 said:
brendude13 said:

Well MW3 has a much better campaign than BF3 and it has the really good coop mode. MP is about the same (just depends on what type of play style you prefer) 

So in the end I think MW3 is a better game than BF3.

Ahh cool. I was just about to say, opinion can sway it either way. I still need to play BF3.