By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

homer said:
Wow. That cupcake game was awkward.

I've noticed just about every thing that girl does is at least slightly akward.

Around the Network
amaral_slb said:
CGI-Quality said:

In-engine for sure, but not in-game. The gameplay won't look quite as crisp (ala Uncharted), but will be right next to it and will probably win Naughty Dog a third "Console Graphics King" award!

what is the pratical difference between in-game and in-engine?

In-engine uses models and assets from the game, or slightly higher quality ones which are rendered into a video which usually has added lighting, shadow and smoothing effects. Kind of like what UC3 and Final Fantasy XIII used.

Would be so cool if we had a Pikmin 3 surprise teaser

I'm sorry but Marcus Fenix doesn't really even deserve a nomination for character of the year.

Black Keys good as usual. :)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

hahaha marcus is character of the year? hahahhaha

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yo_john117 said:
I'm sorry but Marcus Fenix doesn't really even deserve a nomination for character of the year.

That's what I thought, he's about as deep as a kids paddling pool.

Who the heck is the girl anyways? Is she supposed to be important or something? Is she from some aweful TV show like that guy who is hosting?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I've never heard of Black Keys before but now I can see why, they aren't all that great (or at the very least the song isn't.)

Was Miyamoto just dancing?