By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - THE OFFICIAL THREAD! - Now with DLC Trailer on newest Post!

This is the generation "hate on Squarenix", first game is they didnt listed to the fans, now its they litened too much. The game will be good like the first FF XIII was but ppl will have bucketloads of crap to talk about it anyway. Square just just change theyre name and maybe come up with a frachise called Lasta Phantasia or something and all will be good.

The whole problem isnt the game si the fact ppl just decided nothing that comes from Squenix will ever be good enought this gen.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
oh you guys are gonna hate me in a week.

Why so?

Runa216 said:

It's okay , we already hate you

VXIII said:
Runa216 said:

It's okay , we already hate you

I can feel the love! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Hmm. Just finished the last optional super boss in Arc Rise Fantasia. Don't know if I want to start another long game because I will put it on hold come Tuesday.

I could play either Donkey Kong Country Returns, or Ys: Oath in Felghana.

Around the Network

United States FFXIII-2 C.E. unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCKRGwkH6_Q

I recommend that all of you guys watch the Gametrailers review, it has definitely restored my faith in the game, looks excellent.

The game is good (till now), the story is simple but the events and how theyre told is great. After reading a couple reviews I wasnt sure, I was expecting a FFX-2 type of story, but finally it really isnt that bad. I would recommend any jRPG fan to at least rent it. But, if your a wRPG fan interested in the game because of the series critical acclaim you probably shouldnt touch it.

Based on 15 hours gameplay.

Played the Beta yesterday...

Please tell me the final product isn't has horrible as the demo beacuse that was a abomination

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
Played the Beta yesterday...

Please tell me the final product isn't has horrible as the demo beacuse that was a abomination

The Beta or Demo is based on the final build of the full game.