By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Final Fantasy XIII-2 "review" in Dengeki! (Highest rank possible!)

Tagged games:

FinalEvangelion said:
I could have sworn I was in the youtube comment section for the first few pages of this thread. Lots of maturity, guys.

I love Youtube.

Around the Network

Coming from the same guys that gave FFXIII a 39/40 that score is meaningless,

FinalEvangelion said:
I could have sworn I was in the youtube comment section for the first few pages of this thread. Lots of maturity, guys.

My thoughts and feelings exactly. It's surprising what some people will post on the internet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Marteds said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Marteds said:
RareglovE said:
deskpro2k3 said:

sounds more like

Final Fantasy incomplete XIII-2

scorng this 40/40 is beyond me. just don't fall for it guys, be careful out there

every game out there today is incomplete, 13-2 is no exception

What games are you playing that's incomplete?

In his defense, there is a number of them out there. To the point, certain dlc is a joke, and in this case its an extra character and monsters. Another example is Marvel vs Capcom 3, you pay extra for characters thats partially in the disc. I wont be surprised if its the same deal for XIII-2.

First, DLC does not make a game incomplete it's just downloadable content. Some companies such as Capcom and Namco Bandai may abuse the system but that doesn't give RaregolveE the right to say every game is incomplete just because a game has dlc. I mean some games such as Dark Souls, Final Fantasy XIII, and Nintendo games doesn't even have dlc. Are they incomplete?

yes, yes they are. I gave specific examples. specific

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Now that the game got perfect reviews, shouldn't we start saying nice stuff?

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Marteds said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Marteds said:
RareglovE said:
deskpro2k3 said:

sounds more like

Final Fantasy incomplete XIII-2

scorng this 40/40 is beyond me. just don't fall for it guys, be careful out there

every game out there today is incomplete, 13-2 is no exception

What games are you playing that's incomplete?

In his defense, there is a number of them out there. To the point, certain dlc is a joke, and in this case its an extra character and monsters. Another example is Marvel vs Capcom 3, you pay extra for characters thats partially in the disc. I wont be surprised if its the same deal for XIII-2.

First, DLC does not make a game incomplete it's just downloadable content. Some companies such as Capcom and Namco Bandai may abuse the system but that doesn't give RaregolveE the right to say every game is incomplete just because a game has dlc. I mean some games such as Dark Souls, Final Fantasy XIII, and Nintendo games doesn't even have dlc. Are they incomplete?

yes, yes they are. I gave specific examples. specific

What are you trying to say? I don't what specific you are talking about.I guess you don't understand what I said in my post above. I was refering to what RaregolveE said every game is incomplete. 

It'd be nice if they gave something really cool to those that have Platinumed the game instead of just the save file.