By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Final Fantasy XIII-2 "review" in Dengeki! (Highest rank possible!)

Tagged games:

deskpro2k3 said:

sounds more like

Final Fantasy incomplete XIII-2

scorng this 40/40 is beyond me. just don't fall for it guys, be careful out there

every game out there today is incomplete, 13-2 is no exception

Around the Network
RareglovE said:
deskpro2k3 said:

sounds more like

scorng this 40/40 is beyond me. just don't fall for it guys, be careful out there

What games are you playing that's incomplete? 

Marteds said:
RareglovE said:
deskpro2k3 said:

sounds more like

In his defense, there is a number of them out there. To the point, certain dlc is a joke, and in this case its an extra character and monsters. Another example is Marvel vs Capcom 3, you pay extra for characters thats partially in the disc. I wont be surprised if its the same deal for XIII-2.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
RareglovE said:
Sazh is the first of the many DLC that will be coming. Omega weapon a DLC.
Visiting Snows house a DLC
super ultimate weapons a DLC
new costumes a DLC
a scene where serah cheats on Snows a DLC
Air ship a DLC

This is a joke right? All those dlc I mean what next serah taking a bath dlc?

finalrpgfantasy said:
RareglovE said:
Sazh is the first of the many DLC that will be coming. Omega weapon a DLC.
Visiting Snows house a DLC
super ultimate weapons a DLC
new costumes a DLC
a scene where serah cheats on Snows a DLC
Air ship a DLC

This is a joke right? All those dlc I mean what next serah taking a bath dlc?

I'm sure there would be plenty of people who would pay for that.

Around the Network
Rob-Ot said:
maverick40 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Alphachris said:
Great! Final Fantasy XIII still is the best game of this whole generation in my opinion and I am really looking forward to FF XIII-2.

Square-Enix just knows how to tell a deep story with interesting characters... (and how to deliver a rpg without gamebreaking bugs).

Did you like the ''pressing forward'' or ''pressing X/A'' part best? 

Not to mention the story was a pretentious piece of turd.

He is probably 9 years old or mentally retarded.

He got a warning for that (had a clean mod history until now) ~ Barozi

I am 30 years old and have graduated from University... mag. rer. soc. oec.

Maybe you didn't like the game because you were just pressing X/A instead of making use of the paradigm shift. The game was not meant to play with static roles...

Maybe you didn't like the story because you just didn'gt get it... it's quite complex.

Your quotes made it clear that it is just not worth arguing with you.

deskpro2k3 said:
Marteds said:
RareglovE said:
deskpro2k3 said:

sounds more like

In his defense, there is a number of them out there. To the point, certain dlc is a joke, and in this case its an extra character and monsters. Another example is Marvel vs Capcom 3, you pay extra for characters thats partially in the disc. I wont be surprised if its the same deal for XIII-2.

First, DLC does not make a game incomplete it's just downloadable content. Some companies such as Capcom and Namco Bandai may abuse the system but that doesn't give RaregolveE the right to say every game is incomplete just because a game has dlc. I mean some games such as Dark Souls, Final Fantasy XIII, and Nintendo games doesn't even have dlc. Are they incomplete?

I could have sworn I was in the youtube comment section for the first few pages of this thread. Lots of maturity, guys.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

pezus said:
Lol, what does Rob-Ot have to say about the Famitsu score now? Suddenly it's not "over"

Isnt it obvious hes gona say Famitsu is unreliable, it was reliable when it was rumorred it was giving FF XIII-2 a low score but now it isnt anymore. Thats the art of beeing a hatter, you get facts and twist them in your favor.

How do I delete my post ? I had a problem with my internet while postting this and acidently double postted.