By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Resident Evil: Revelations Trailer and Screenshots!!! Lots of New Playable Characters shown!

http://nintendoeverything.com/78707/new-resident-evil-revelations-screenshots-9/

Lookin' good, lots of new playable characters.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

I think I will pick this one for sure, looks very interesting.

1:00 liutenant Columbo ?

can't wait! is there a co-op mode in this? i mean to complete the story and not just mp

would have been nice if you could voice chat while playing this online

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I am so lost with this story. I hope none or at least very few of the characters that they show become main characters later on. I like the small group of protagonist we got going on (Leon, Claire, Chris, etc)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Roma said:
can't wait! is there a co-op mode in this? i mean to complete the story and not just mp

Yeah, after you beat the game, a rather extensive coop mode both online and locally.

Love and tolerate.

looks fantastic, really looking forward to this.

Salnax said:
Roma said:

Yeah, after you beat the game, a rather extensive coop mode both online and locally.

sounds great :D

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Areym said:
I am so lost with this story. I hope none or at least very few of the characters that they show become main characters later on. I like the small group of protagonist we got going on (Leon, Claire, Chris, etc)

I don't see a point in having so many. If you got a way to replay the game each time from their perspectives, that would be cool (Separate Ways mode cranked up to eleven), but I get the feeling we'll just get a jumping around narrative, with little real differentiation between the characters when ot comes to the actual game.

So if they are used right, it could help the game. But it's likely to be a gimmick.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Areym said:

I don't see a point in having so many. If you got a way to replay the game each time from their perspectives, that would be cool (Separate Ways mode cranked up to eleven), but I get the feeling we'll just get a jumping around narrative, with little real differentiation between the characters when ot comes to the actual game.

So if they are used right, it could help the game. But it's likely to be a gimmick.

.....I think the new chars are just for the raid mode.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)