By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Resident Evil: Revelations Trailer and Screenshots!!! Lots of New Playable Characters shown!

That looked great new characters count me in.

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Areym said:
I am so lost with this story. I hope none or at least very few of the characters that they show become main characters later on. I like the small group of protagonist we got going on (Leon, Claire, Chris, etc)

I don't see a point in having so many. If you got a way to replay the game each time from their perspectives, that would be cool (Separate Ways mode cranked up to eleven), but I get the feeling we'll just get a jumping around narrative, with little real differentiation between the characters when ot comes to the actual game.

So if they are used right, it could help the game. But it's likely to be a gimmick.

.....I think the new chars are just for the raid mode.

Well that isn't much better. They coul have made a new game for all those characters, as Outbreak did.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Are these guys in single player or just mercenaries mode?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

remember when resident evil was about survival horror ?

Player1x3 said:

Hell yeah. I remember first playing RE2 around 1999, and it was awesome. And I maintain that 4 also had some survival horror elements. I finally got to playing 5 (my brother bought a used copy), and it was barely horror. I still say it should have been on the Wii on principle (and that Capcom is wrong to nickel and dime the customers they do support), but it still is a disappointing game. It's like Capcom wants the series to turn into Gears of War. Revelations is not helping that impression.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

game looks great, capcom is showing with this title what the 3ds can truly do graphicly.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

LordTheNightKnight said:
Player1x3 said:

Hell yeah. I remember first playing RE2 around 1999, and it was awesome. And I maintain that 4 also had some survival horror elements. I finally got to playing 5 (my brother bought a used copy), and it was barely horror. I still say it should have been on the Wii on principle (and that Capcom is wrong to nickel and dime the customers they do support), but it still is a disappointing game. It's like Capcom wants the series to turn into Gears of War. Revelations is not helping that impression.

.....the pics above shows the Raid MODE.  You can  see that from the health bars above the enemies.

The singleplayer will play something like this

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)