By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So..Whats up for 2012?

Tales of Graces F
Ni No Kuni
Final Fantasy XIII-2
The Last Guardian

These are the top games on my list for 2012.

Then I have Vita to worry about as well...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

It would be helpful if we had a list of games.
All I know is Halo 4 for sure.
Alan Wake 2? I need to start Alan Wake - damn you CODMW3.
ME3 is possible, but I need to finish ME and start ME2.
Are there any other A list games for xbox360:

South Park RPG

Mass Effect 3 and Assassin's Creed 3

Not much next year

PS3 - The Last Guardian

PSV - Buying it next fall; Uncharted GA, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance BS, and Metal Gear Solid Rising

Maybe Mortal Kombat Vitality and WipEout.

3DS - Paper Mario

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

This is what I'm hoping for in 2012:

- GTAV in the spring
- Fallout 4 announcement at E3, to be released in late 2013
- Lots of news on the Nextbox and PS4
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier to make its release date (March 6) and be good
- New Rainbow Six game details announced and some videos at E3
- Treyarch's next Call of Duty game to be awesome, they seem to be taking a lot of feedback from Black Ops and asking for suggestions for their next game. David Vonderhaar, their community manager, has been really active on twitter asking for ideas on the knife melee and other important things. Plus he apologized for second chance meaning no way it makes it into the next one!

hmm maybe ME3, Witcher 2(360), Halo 4, GTA5, Last Guardian, twisted metal, Bioshock Infinite, Max Payne 3, darksiders 2, devil may cry, and Ninja Gaiden 3.

well i could list 4 studios from Sony that are working on new projects or i could name 7 of the 15 PS3 exclusives i know of even though about 3 or 4 are important. and then there is Vita and 3ds games with Halo4 being the only other Halo i've ever been interested in other then Reach.

Vita and Wiiu will be the major standouts in IMO. i'm going to start buying 3DS games so when 3ds is cheap enough then i'll buy one jailbreak it and have games to play although i'll be a few yr.'s behind. no need to jailbreak Vita cause it will have everything.

the one game other then BSI and gravity daze (rush for the u.s version) is Darksiders 2, and my sig has nothing to do with the game.

i'm looking forward to the anoucment of Dantes Inferno2 and hopfully Brutal Legend. not sure what else to expect other then another Sony character in SC5. lets revisit the next yr. during March when all the E3 leaks from Sony start, and then once again after E3 and TGS where more Vita games will be announced.

HALO 4!!!

Yay!!!

StarHawk
Twsisted Metal
Bioshock:Infinitive
Diablo 3
GTA V
The Last Guardian

And alot of psvita games.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!