By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! - 26th November

we will never get WW up number here anymore since VGchartz wont have certain region record like asia anymore... 8(

Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:
we will never get WW up number here anymore since VGchartz wont have certain region record like asia anymore... 8(

This has been explained several times now, yes we are. Now drop it.

What the hell..

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

According to bar graphs? We have to estimate our hardware numbers from graphs now?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
According to bar graphs? We have to estimate our hardware numbers from graphs now?

Haha, be patient! They're coming

Around the Network

PS3 sold more than 360 lots of weeks this year, but now with the years end, but now i think that the 360 will probably end selling more than the PS3 this year!

TruckOSaurus said:

As if you knew a more accurate way

mmmm we are waiting :P

Wow at PS3!!!!
I was expecting it to get beated in horrible fashion by the 360. I expected 1.3 M for 360 and aprox. 500k for PS3.
Although, it makes me sad to see UC3 so low i the USA, eventhough it had several bundles on BF.

Now that the Holidays have started, Xbox360 is gonna be king. I think that WW PS3 has some chance to be second place. It will all depend on what used to be EMEA and Japan.

haha, funny mistake.

Those numbers are monstrous!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson