By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft: 960k 360's sold during Black Friday Week in U.S

i wonder where all these "xbox 360 only sells because it's free with a new windows 7 pc" guys are...

Around the Network

I am interested to know how they get their numbers.

kowenicki said:
Up YOY

60% ish

Epic sales!!

Those numbers are very, very impressive.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Epic sales! Wow, almost a million just in the US?!?! Crazy stuff.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Lol, that's ridiculous!

Quite a feat after so many years on the market. A good price, a stellar library and good marketing does wonders. Sony and Nintendo have something to learn from all this. The 360 is probably the best value for money on the market right now.

Any word on how the other two did?

Meh...

Just kidding... WOW, just WOW!

Signature goes here!

Mummelmann said:
Lol, that's ridiculous!

Quite a feat after so many years on the market. A good price, a stellar library and good marketing does wonders. Sony and Nintendo have something to learn from all this. The 360 is probably the best value for money on the market right now.

Any word on how the other two did?

Nintendo announced earlier that they sold 500K Wii's on Black Friday.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137151&page=1

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Good thing i am just an Sony addict, not a fanboy.. those will be freakin' pissed right now. =D
Its just unbelievable to me right now, that's a big number right there.. o:
Nice done MS

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Great numbers for Xbox360 - what does this mean for Xbox720?
I'm thrilled for xbox numbers, but those kinect numbers are more impressive. Did not expect it sell 750,000 - not even close