By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up!! 19th November (Europe Up!)

So no more regional breakdowns on the first page? That's just inconvenient..

Around the Network

great 3ds and wii numbers!

OK soooo, what are the benefits of these "changes"?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Im not sold on the new look, tho you said it is going to change so I am highly anticipating a change.

Analysing the 19/nov charts... Assassins Creed Revelations number one in the world. ASSASSINS CREED FRANCHISE RULEZ THE WORLD... GREAT GAME COOL! :)

Around the Network

Regional hardware sales are needed on the frontpage ASAP. No more of just WW bs.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Seece said:
Updated the Op, please read if you havn't got a clue what's going on.

Looking at the territories that will make up the new charts, I couldn't help but notice that it looks pretty much like the G8 (sans Spain). Then my mind wandered over to the fact that we never talk 'bout Russia. I know you can setup your X360 dashboard language to Russian (and your country, for that matter), so I assume it is a significant market. Approximately, what portion of 'others' is Russia?

hmm....will miss the old charts, looking forward to the charts completion.

Christian973 said:
OK soooo, what are the benefits of these "changes"?

More geographically specific info mostly.

Love and tolerate.

Seece said:
binary solo said:
Seece said:
reviniente said:
kopstudent89 said:
thx1139 said:
I assume as the other areas (remember they said 8) new tabs will appear.

Oh great then! I do believe that the UK deserves to be alone now as it is on par with Japan. Probably EU, ME and Africa, Asia, Australia +NewZealand, Americas?

That sounds 'bout right.

USA
UK
Japan
Canada
Italy
Germany
Spain
France

Europe
LatinA (I think?)

So Asia doesn't exist outside of Japan? Africa and Pacific are "Europe" now? Someone needs a geography lesson. There is going to be a "the world" SW chart right?

I like the front page having this week / last week for the HW.

Middle East, Asia and some other places are hard to track, so I think they're simply just going to be added to the WW total, not sure.

Shit! we're just "some other places" now

I don't buy Aussie and NZ are hard to track. Well established retail franchises selling the bulk of HW and SW. As long as some are willing to give up their sales data and estimated market share, should be a piece of piss to track. Easier I'd wager than most of the unnamed European countries, and probably (due to size) easier than USA in some respects. In fact I would say New Zealand is probably the easiest country in the world to track, as long as you have the retailer contacts.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix