By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo barks up a new set of bundles!

Well just in time for the holidays Nintendo is barking up two new bundles both with the new pink 3DS. These two bundles will feature one of the new Nintendogs+Cats games and are actually the same price as the regular 3DS model. Meaning all you girls watching your brothers get their new Zelda 3DS's for 199.99$ you get your Pink Mist 3DS with Nintendogs+Cats for thirty dollars cheaper and with that 30$ you can go buy Legend Of Zelda and show your brother who's really boss.

But for all us masculine pride guys out their the idea of getting a Pink Mist 3DS to save a couple bucks because we want Nintendogs well that's less likely to happen. The bundles will be available for purchase on December 4th, good Christmas gift idea if you have a jealous sister staring at your 3DS's 3Dified beauty.

What do you think, will girls eat this up this holiday season? Is Nintendo making way too many bundles? Was this the right choice of color for the bundle or does it neglect the male gamers who like cute little puppies and kitties?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

I was expecting perhaps a better game (not sure why considering you gave a pretty big clue in the title) but I wasn't really sure what else they would/could bundle. I guess I should have remembered this game. The pink model with this game will perhaps entice some girls.

I think this will actually do very well among Girls. Young girls who wants a dog, now not only does she get a dog, but she gets an awesome pink 3DS

3609-1228-9914

Only a real man could get away with playing that thing.

Bret Hart could do it. He wore pink to the ring every time that he wrestled and no one ever called him a sissy.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

This should help N+c sell enough not to embarass its predecessor.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Is there any downside to a bundle for a dev?

Nintendo barks up a new set of bundles!

Oh, I get it :P

Pink? I'll pass. WTB this bundle.

Yep my Black/Gold Zelda will be coupled with Green leaf Luigi (only if limited with a BIG "L"and not only green)

And I hope in a Mario limited edition for the next 3DS lite edition!

Switch!!!

Cool that Nintendo is bringing this color over, I think it was really stupid of NOA not to have this color and/or bundle available during Black Friday. I mean come on it would have sold great. Hope the White 3DS comes over here soon

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX