By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How far are you in Skyward Sword?

Tagged games:

How Far Are You?

I am in the Intro 31 15.42%

I just beat the 1st dungeon 27 13.43%

I am like in the middle 26 12.94%

I am not that far from being finished 22 10.95%

I am done 50 24.88%

I have no idea how far I am 23 11.44%

Neutral 22 10.95%

Total:201

Completed it last night... though on starting the second quest I found out i missed a sidequest (and there are some mini-game things I haven't done much with)

Around the Network

I'm taking my time with the game, so despite having it since Thursday I've only just gone beyond the second temple.

VGChartz

Just finished the first dungeon, got to the entrance of the second dungeon, saved and quit. Went exploring on Ho-oh in the clouds looking for the Goddess Cube chests.

SPOILERS START HERE

Found Beedles shop floating above the Bazaar. Shit was crazy in there. Wanted me to pay 800 rupees for a fake heart container. He was also pedaling on a bike and I thought to myself, man that shit is dope. Apparently, the beatle bug thing from Skyview temple can't pick up shit until later. I was like what the hell. Fight against Girahim was tricky and I struggled with him. Didn't really know what to do until I asked Fi.

SPOILERS END

Right now, at the middle of the third dungeon. Honestly, is better than I expected. The surface has a lot of puzzles and feels like a dungeon. Also, Eldin Volcano was bigger than I tought, even Faron Woods is big.

Again, no issue with motion controls. Work fine to me. Lanayru Mining Facility theme has surpassed Wind Temple theme (Wind Waker).

Really, loving the game. Much more than Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm about 0.000000000% complete.

Around the Network

i've played 23+ h so far. Just completed the 4th dungeon and the boss was awesome! 3rd and 4th dungeons is were things get better and better! i love the electric machines and the bukoblins (or whatever they are coled) in the 3rd dungeon. i also did not know what to think about the game until later on and i really do not want the game to end :(

i'me gonna play around and explore a bit. maybe update some of my gear which i haven't been able to do until now. hard to find the right items...

i like how every area is like a dungeon

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Eh, dunno. I've yet to fill in the hexagon in the top-right of the quest screen, and the two bottom-left slots on the collectables screen. I'm getting a bit worried that the game's going to end soon, though I've only put 35 hours in.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

The 2nd Dungeon was a disappointment
There was barley any fighting and all you did was solve . Also they need to lay off ripping off the Fire Temple's content. The skyview felt new unlike this one doesn't

Though the walk to the dungeon was fun and entertaining though. On my way to the 3rd

Also Roma you make it seem like I'm stopping right before the good part. Any new items by those two dungeons? By new I mean never before was in a Zelda gane?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

There was barley any fighting and all you did was solve . Also they need to lay off ripping off the Fire Temple's content. The skyview felt new unlike this one doesn't

Though the walk to the dungeon was fun and entertaining though. On my way to the 3rd

Also Roma you make it seem like I'm stopping right before the good part. Any new items by those two dungeons? By new I mean never before was in a Zelda gane?

There will be more fun fighting in the third one and onwards  ;)

Yes there will be two new items. New to 3d Zelda at least :)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

killeryoshis said:

Wow, I'm the opposite. I like the 2nd dungeon and it felt quite new with the whole rolling on the ball thing. The first one didn't do too much for me.