By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game franchise with potential that isn't taken advantage of

Andrespetmonkey said:

EDIT: For Pokemon, I want the first 150 or 250, they are by far the best pokemon imo, and too many would probably not work well, I'd rather have 200-ish well thought-out, detailed and balanced pokemon, than 500-ish half-assed pokemon.

649 pokemon now :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Nintendo's non Wii sport games: Wave Race, 1080, Mario Golf etc. These would've been amazing on the Wii, WSR shows what a full Wave Race styled game would be like and if it had full online multiplayer it would have been epic.

radishhead said:
I would sign up for a Pokemon MMO. I don't care how much a subscription would be

2nd'd

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'm not much of an MMO fan, but I feel that Pokemon should expand into Figthers, Action-RPGs, minigame collections, etc.

Love and tolerate.

SSX should have jumped on the balance board as soon as Wii fit became a hit.

From dust needs to be converted into a proper rts game.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

EDIT: For Pokemon, I want the first 150 or 250, they are by far the best pokemon imo, and too many would probably not work well, I'd rather have 200-ish well thought-out, detailed and balanced pokemon, than 500-ish half-assed pokemon.

649 pokemon now :P

I stopped counting after 250 xD After that they get kinda meh.

Pokemon and Assassin's Creed.

Pokemon - They need to cut down on the number of Pokemon (the original 150 and cycle between 100 new ones too) and bring the franchise into the next gen. With things such as online features, advanced graphics and bigger worlds.

Assassin's Creed - Stop releasing the same damn game every year...That's it.

Alpha Protocol

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

1080 snowboarding:

it was such a perfect game and it sold very good for the n64. it's only a snowboard game and sold like 2 million which was very good for the n64. nowadays we have many more snowboarders than we had 1998 so i think the potential to be a monster seller is even better nowadays. not that you have to be a snowboarder to play such  a game but with more an more publicity on tv (olympic games for example)  it got much more popular over the last 15 years.

for a 85+ 1080 game and not this gc "flop" i would buy a wii u!

star wars games:

yes i think for consoles there aren't as many good star wars games as we could have.  i would try to develop a great star wars game like halo with great multi-player and vehicles blablub. star wars lego isn't really star wars for me and star wars force unleashed is a not so great third-person game.

Ill go with my games of generation ps2, and generation ps3

Zone of the Enders (PS2)
and
Vanquish (PS3)

These two games are masterpieces!! absolutely brilliant gameplay, story of zoe is awesome, vanquish sucks a bit, but is great executed.

I would LOVE to see more of those games, unfortunately they have one thing in common: Poor sells

btw cant wait for the hd release of ZOE!!

the way the ended vanquish... I really hope the bring on a sequel!