By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best exclusive of 2011?

dsage01 said:
oh my gosh too much work! From now on only your favourite exclusive of the year and each game will receive two points

You can't just change the rules like that in the middle. Either man up and do the work or give up completely on this thread.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
dsage01 said:
oh my gosh too much work! From now on only your favourite exclusive of the year and each game will receive two points

You can't just change the rules like that in the middle. Either man up and do the work or give up completely on this thread.

Well I'm sorry I don't have that much time on this site as you do. I have on average 6-7 hours of work from university on top of that a part time job and I have to go to university as well. I'm sorry but if you look at the OP it says Best Exclusive of 2011 not 3 Best exlcusives of 2011. But your right I should have never done that in the first place. BTW I only took the person's first choice and for the first post and incorporated it into my list. So it's 2 points from the start don't worry about that part

Does Ico and Shadow of the colosssus count?

1 - Witcher 2
2 - Skyward Sword
3 - Kinect Sports Season 2.

Seece said:

1. Zelda (for scoring the highest)
2. Gears (for selling the most)
3. Forza (for continuing the 90+ streak)

I havn't played many exclusives this year, just Halo CEA and I'm only one chapter in, so I'll vote based on these stats

After looking up if anything was close to Gears... I looked further down the list. I saw that LBP2 had been outsold even by Killzone 3, by a lot.

LBP really dragged a lot of people in, only to put them completely off. Surprising.

OT:
Based on what I've played so far (Still to play Skyward Sword and Uncharted 3) -

1. Gears of War 3
  2. Pokemon Black/White
  3. Terraria

PullusPardus said:

1 - Witcher 2
2 - Skyward Sword

First off no PC games. Secondly Ico and Shawo of the colosssus will count if anyone votes for it. But at the moment there is no one

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
PullusPardus said:

1 - Witcher 2
2 - Skyward Sword

First off no PC games. Secondly Ico and Shawo of the colosssus will count if anyone votes for it. But at the moment there is no one

okay then

Skyward sword

LBP2

Kinect Sports

i seriously forgot when LBP2 was released.

Uncharted 3 hands down. Amazing story, mind blowing set pieces and very fun co-op. It is the only multiplayer I enjoy on any console. Also, I love the co-op so much. Really fun if you're playing with a friend beside ya.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Zelda Skyward Sword
Super Mario 3D land
Zelda Ocarina of Time remake

Not just the best exclusive to me, the best game this year and best game I've played:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

1.Uncharted 3

2.LittleBigPlanet 2

3.Killzone 3

I won't have Zelda until Tuesday (won't be able to get away to buy it until then).

I'll say Skyward Sword for now. If it turns out that it sucks when I play it, I'll go with Gears 3.