By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have died twice in the first 4 hours of Skyward Sword

Only twice? How low have standards gotten that this is considered hard? My brother and I got our asses kicked playing the first three Zelda games.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I don't understand. Is the OP some kind of sarcasm that I am missing? Is 2 deaths in 4 hours being described as having "difficulties"??

Relative to many games this two deaths in four hours is hard. I died more in Xenoblade because I kept trying to take on really challening creatures. Oh and you had to get your team right. Zelda will be easier than many games I am sure. It is really good fun so far. Only done first hour.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I have died once in first boss battle.

But I am very slow. I cannot imagine how I am going to finish this in less then 50 hours.... it took me 47 hours for twilight Princess.

Switch!!!

So the "I waggled. I died." comment from Gamestop was showing that they can't play games at all then, am I right?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
I don't understand. Is the OP some kind of sarcasm that I am missing? Is 2 deaths in 4 hours being described as having "difficulties"??

For the current standard of Zelda games dying in the first boss battle is a thing to celebrate. It doesn't mean the game is extremely difficult but at least it has some challenge in it unlike Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. Honestly, when was the last Zelda that you died in the first dungeon? Probably more than 10 years ago in OoT.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Well, I've played 6 hours and I still haven't died (although I almost died once, but that's because I suck).

And yes, the shield is quite useful.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Lol.Play dark souls noob :)

Take my love, take my land..

Slimebeast said:

I guess Zelda fans are just not used to dying anymore. After all, it's been, what, eighteen years since the last Zelda game where dying was physically possible?

Korppi said:
Slimebeast said:

I guess Zelda fans are just not used to dying anymore. After all, it's been, what, eighteen years since the last Zelda game where dying was physically possible?

Soo....difficult......must......raggggggeeeeee