By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have died twice in the first 4 hours of Skyward Sword

Hm, I beat that guy using my shield not one time. Also, he didnt kill me and I didnt use any fairies or drinks. So my experience with that guy was a bit different.

Overall though, some enemies can be rather nasty, but then I am only 2 dungeons in so far.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I had some difficulties with the boss in the 4th dungeon but overall I think the game wasn't really hard until now

I'm really want to play this game already.....but my Wii is messed up right now

Roma said:
Slimebeast said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Slimebeast said:

I died quite a lot in OOC from what I remember. But more than that I got lost in the dungeons and could never finish the game.

Don't beat yourself up about it, you were just a kid

I was like 23 years old...

lol I was 16 when I beat the game :P and I even beat the dark temple without the eye of truth :P

OP: Zelda games might be easy for Zelda fans but tell a person that has never played Zelda before and they would probably get stuck on a lot of the puzzles.

That's not difficulty in the form of dying on bosses. Those are things that become easy once you look up gamefaqs. Facing down your first darknut or ironknuckle doesn't become easy even if you know what to do. You outright have to get good at it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Roma said:
Slimebeast said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Slimebeast said:

I died quite a lot in OOC from what I remember. But more than that I got lost in the dungeons and could never finish the game.

Don't beat yourself up about it, you were just a kid

I was like 23 years old...

lol I was 16 when I beat the game :P and I even beat the dark temple without the eye of truth :P

OP: Zelda games might be easy for Zelda fans but tell a person that has never played Zelda before and they would probably get stuck on a lot of the puzzles.

That's not difficulty in the form of dying on bosses. Those are things that become easy once you look up gamefaqs. Facing down your first darknut or ironknuckle doesn't become easy even if you know what to do. You outright have to get good at it.

yes some people have a hard time using their brain but that takes the fun out of it... :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Im with Salnax on this one......man up lol. I hear its challenging anyway just be cautious and carry fairies

Been awhile since I heard of a "hard" Zelda game....... I must play ittttt!!

Roma said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

yes some people have a hard time using their brain but that takes the fun out of it... :P

1. Not all puzzles are about brains. Some infamous adventure puzzles made no sense, and were often about reading the developers' minds more than anything logical or analytical.

2. Zelda games are about being an epic hero, not trying to prove he's Holmes. It doesn't matter if you personally think it's fun. Proffessor Layton games do it better if you want that anyway.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Haven't died once in the first 5 hours. This is more to do with being given 6 hearts at the outset. If I were given 3 hearts like in all the other Zelda's I would have died many a times. 2 hearts was the lowest I got to and that was because it took me a while to figure out how to fight the spiders without losing a heart.

LordTheNightKnight said:
Roma said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

1. Not all puzzles are about brains. Some infamous adventure puzzles made no sense, and were often about reading the developers' minds more than anything logical or analytical.

2. Zelda games are about being an epic hero, not trying to prove he's Holmes. It doesn't matter if you personally think it's fun. Proffessor Layton games do it better if you want that anyway.

Ssssshhhhh

What you personally think Zelda games are about doesn't matter

Hush now

I haven't gotten past getting the green tunic yet, but i have noticed that enemies seem a bit more forward about attacking than they have before

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.