By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Link is super cool in the new Zelda.

Tagged games:

Hi Guys wi finally have the new Zelda.  i have been playing it since last night and so far is icnredible I am really enjoy it.

What do you think?

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I think the teen non spoken romance between him and Zelda is a cute way to start the story. I don't know why they remind me of Colette and Lloyd, though it's obvious they are nothing like them.

My copy arrives next week :(

Shouldn't you explain why you think this Link is better then the others? Like what he does different then in any other game.

pokeclaudel said:
Shouldn't you explain why you think this Link is better then the others? Like what he does different then in any other game.

Did he say that?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

So what's up with Link that makes him so cool now?

Does he smoke cigarettes now and wear a leather jacket?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Does he smoke cigarettes now and wear a leather jacket?

i'd declare Skyward Sword my GOTY if that was true LOL!

but without having played it yet, in Videos and Reviews, Link really looks cool, especially his Eyes are... quite sexy? <.<

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Link is a super cool guy.

He awkward romances and doesn't afraid of anything

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The soundtrack is not that good. Production value high but originality low.

I will not be buying after the reviews showed Nintendo haven't fixed the huge downtime [between game start and being able to freely fight things with a sword] that's been getting longer consistently since Zelda NES (where it was ten seconds). I have bought Z1, Z3, Ocarina, WW and TP so far.

I'm too busy to really play at the moment :(

I want to save it for when I can savor and cherish the experience :p

Good to hear you're enjoying it though :)