By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Link is super cool in the new Zelda.

Tagged games:

Price on Amazon went from €44 to €39 at day of release. Is that usual?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

The fortune teller's eyes are FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT.

Also: Skyward Sword thread of Coolness and Freaky Eyes?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

amp316 said:
So what's up with Link that makes him so cool now?

Does he smoke cigarettes now and wear a leather jacket?

Cigarettes and leather jackets are soooooo Zelda 2...

Haven't you heard?  Not smoking is the new cool.

OT:  Zelda isn't out here in the states until Sunday, but from everything I've heard about it I'm chomping at the bit.  Can't wait!

archbrix said:
amp316 said:
So what's up with Link that makes him so cool now?

Does he smoke cigarettes now and wear a leather jacket?

Cigarettes and leather jackets are soooooo Zelda 2...

Haven't you heard?  Not smoking is the new cool.

OT:  Zelda isn't out here in the states until Sunday, but from everything I've heard about it I'm chomping at the bit.  Can't wait!

I know you were kinda joking but this x100 (lol me and my friends :p)

Around the Network

So far windwaker zelda is still the coolest. Though I like how he talks and moves his hands with no freakin text lol. Though hes awesome because of his combat and flight antics.

He looks like a mixture between toon link and old link IMO

Gnac said:
The fortune teller's eyes are FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT.

Also: Skyward Sword thread of Coolness and Freaky Eyes?

The fortune teller has nothing on the creepiness of the bomb / arrow / shield store guy.

Related to game (but not above), you will get stuck in the fire temple, check the map. (Not really a spoiler...)

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
pariz said:
I think the teen non spoken romance between him and Zelda is a cute way to start the story. I don't know why they remind me of Colette and Lloyd, though it's obvious they are nothing like them.

QFT. I knew I their awkward romance was familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

@ OP

the game is fine. Though Groose is a jackass and I feel like a moron for not being able to figure out the puzzles in the first dungeon. Also, I've heard people complaining about the 480p image but for me, the visuals blow me away everytime.

I can't wait to play this game already