SqueakySamurai said:
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHY??!??!?!!
LET SNAKE REST IN PEACE ALREADY!! STOP MILKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MGS5 may not star Snake...

Around the Network

Day 1!

Level1Death said:
Please. No long ass cut-scenes this time. Or am I asking for too much.

Why change it now? Metal gear has always has long cut scenes, It wouldnt be right to change it

I wonder if that good soldier that kind of looked like snake will take over. God its been so long since I've played it I forget his name/who he is. Anyone know who I am talking about?

Also, Konami, for the love of god, just let us use our PSN IDs instead of that separate Konami ID online crap. That killed MGO for me.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

finally something to look forward to, wonder if its PS3 only

Play Me

Around the Network

Now the main question is this - Which console(s?) is it releasing on?

Carl2291 said:

If they're just starting it now, it's probably for next generation. And since the Fox Engine is made specifically for multiplatform use, I'd guess we'll see it on on all the consoles. So, Xbox 3 and Wii U.

"And this is the really, really, really final, not gonna make another after it, no takey backsies, last game in the series......I mean it.....*snicker*" -Hideo Kojima

badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:

If they're just starting it now, it's probably for next generation. And since the Fox Engine is made specifically for multiplatform use, I'd guess we'll see it on on all the consoles. So, Xbox 3 and Wii U.

Why troll about it? We all know the Wii U is just joining the PS360 race. Don't put the HD generation down like that.

Carl2291 said:
badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:

Why troll about it? We all know the Wii U is just joining the PS360 race. Don't put the HD generation down like that.

Since I'm working from the assumption that next generation will be a step backwards graphically, it's you who are putting the HD generation down.