By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - The most offensive jokes thread.

Around the Network

Hey guys. You are all reprehensible and racist jerks. I have black people in my family tree. They're still hanging there too....(btw, my uncle actually legitimately was in the KKK)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

what's the difference between football and rape?

Answer: Women don't like football.

(Jimmy Carr)

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Why do black people have such amazing footspeed?

Evolution. After generations and generations of running from the cops, only the fast had the freedom to mate.

lol I always do this with friends and it always ends up a hate fest against Blacks and jews and gays lol...

What do you say to a Black Man in a suit?

- Will the defendant please rise.

What do you call four blacks , in a car, driving off a cliff?

- A waste. You could've fit two more in the trunk.

Why do jews have huge noses?

- Because all the air is free.

A Mexican and a black guy are both in the back of a car. Who's driving?

- A cop.

Why does Stevie Wonder smile all the time?
- He doesn't know he's black.

What do you say when you see your T.V. floating around at night?
- Drop it N-word (do not want to use it).

Why are black people getting so strong?
- T.V.'s are getting heavier.

Why are black people so fast?
-All the slow ones are in jail.

What's the difference between the holy grail and a Black person's daddy?
-You may find the grail.

Around the Network

I hope my English doesn't ruin the jokes:

What's the difference between a naked black woman and a naked white woman. The White one appears on Playboy and the black one appears on National Geographic.

If you throw a black man from a 20th floor, how much time does it take him to hit the floor? -Who cares?

Do you have anything against the blacks? -Yes, a baseball bat

This ones are the worst:
What do Etiopian women do when their kids turn 1? -They put flowers in their grave.

How do you put 20 judes in a car? -With an ashtray

I'm sorry, I'm not racist at all... but I don't care about political correctness. I laugh a lot about Mexican jokes, so, sorry if someone gets offended. But if you get offended by racist jokes, what are you doing in this tread???

If you enjoy racist jokes, at least post the funny ones....

I dislike over PC people...

Have some fun, I always notice the racist jokes get the biggest laughs in a group of friends...

Lol this one was said by a Canadian Politician..

"was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.

Got a call center in Pakistan.
I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck."

Not that this offends me, but you're all breaking the rules, regardless if YOU think it's ok to post this stuff it's highly offensive and I don't know why you think it's acceptable.

One of the best Howard Stern show episodes of all time was the "Niggagate" bit with Billy West (voice of Fry from Futurama and Stimpy) pretending to be former baseball owner Marge Schott who was caught on tape saying the n-word in reference to some of the players on her team in the early 90s.  Listen to all three parts, plus Billy's "apology" if you have time... this was some of the best and funniest material to ever come off the radio!

Part 1:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gZ1ZsO8Plsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 2:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PiRfmnx828A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 3:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwNxun4UFbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Apology:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d4NJZPcEby8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.