By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - The most offensive jokes thread.

Seece said:
Not that this offends me, but you're all breaking the rules, regardless if YOU think it's ok to post this stuff it's highly offensive and I don't know why you think it's acceptable.

Yeah but you can't exactly say you stumbled on this thread by accident and got offended, its kinda clear by the title...plus a warning on the OP. I think we should have the right to have 1 thread where the mods leave us alone. 

Around the Network
Marks said:
Seece said:
Not that this offends me, but you're all breaking the rules, regardless if YOU think it's ok to post this stuff it's highly offensive and I don't know why you think it's acceptable.

Yeah but you can't exactly say you stumbled on this thread by accident and got offended, its kinda clear by the title...plus a warning on the OP. I think we should have the right to have 1 thread where the mods leave us alone. 

I'm not offended, but I'm speaking on behalf of those that might be, you can't just make up your own rules while breaking the sites rules.

Player1x3 said:

Please don't ban me, you wanted something offensive

Too far.  I don't mind racist jokes (neither does my black girlfriend), but that's too much. Have some restraint. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Seece said:
Marks said:
Seece said:

I'm not offended, but I'm speaking on behalf of those that might be, you can't just make up your own rules while breaking the sites rules.

Quite a few of these dont even come across as being remotely funny to be honest. Just hate spewing shit. Amazing how fast some ppl have access to some of the things that have been posted here. Gives you a glimpse of what some ppl really think. There is a difference between a joke/funny, and just saying shit to be hateful.

This thread really has gone too far, and I'm a very non-politically correct person.

The problem is that a lot of the "jokes" just aren't funny and a downright insulting. There are some really harsh jokes that are forgiveable because they are very funny, but others are just downright insults, not jokes.

"Hey guys. You are all reprehensible and racist jerks. I have black people in my family tree. They're still hanging there too..."

This (in my opinion, I'm sure mods will disagree) is acceptable because it's not a direct insult and it is quite a funny joke.

"How many niggers does it take to make the world a better place? ...Zero."

This is not acceptable.

I didn't expect a thread on VGC to become this tasteless. I winced at some these jokes, knowing that black members on VGC will come across these I felt very sorry for them. This thread should be locked. "Andrespetmonkey" shouldn't be blamed either, judging by the videos in the OP his intentions were good.

Around the Network
docholliday said:
Seece said:
Marks said:
Seece said:

Quite a few of these dont even come across as being remotely funny to be honest. Just hate spewing shit. Amazing how fast some ppl have access to some of the things that have been posted here. Gives you a glimpse of what some ppl really think. There is a difference between a joke/funny, and just saying shit to be hateful.

I read the original post, those were a little bit offensive, but clearly funny and not meant to be taken seriously.

Most of the stuff posted since then has just been in bad taste.  Not funny, just offensive unless you're the type who actually believes the racial stereotypes. Most notably the stuff posted by Player1x3.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Racial jokes are on par with 'Your moms so fat ______' and fart jokes

Only funny to society's lowest common denominators

Seece said:
Marks said:
Seece said:

Well, there was that one thread that allowed people to throw insults around, so I would assume this is okay.

The rules prohibiting these acts are meant to prevent people from being offended, but in this case, people enter with the desire to see this stuff. I know I've been acknowledged multiple times in this thread, but I know people aren't saying these things to insult people, but instead to toy with well-debunked stereotypes in a comical manner. Hopefully, people of all areas can see this thread isn't meant to put people down, but to be a home for dark humor not found anywhere else on the site.

But then again, rules usually aren't meant to be broken under any circumstances, soI guess it's up to the mods.

How many white men does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, white men will screw anything.

What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench? The NBA

What do you call a white woman with a yeast infection? Crackers with cheese.

What does a white man do at the club? Pout while all the colored folk are bumpin’ & grindin’ with all of his fine white bitches.

Have you ever seen a black person on the Jetsons? NO. Looks like a good future doesn’t it?

How do you get a black man out of a tree? Cut the rope.

Is it better to be born black or gay? Black – because you don’t have to tell your folks.

What do you call 100 black guys buried from the neck down? Afro Turf.

What do you call 4 Mexicans in quicksand? Cuatro Cinco

What do you call a Mexican without a lawn mower? Unemployed.

What do you call a pool with a Mexican in it? Bean Dip.

A bunch of Mexicans are running down a hill, what is going on? A Prison Break.

Why did the chink buy thimbles? He needed condoms!

docholliday said:
Seece said:
Marks said:
Seece said:

That's what I tried to express with my first post but failed to.  You are right, Some of the stuff here is just disgusting and they are not even jokes, just pure hate.