By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Discussion Thread

yo_john117 said:
Ajescent said:
yo_john117 said:

Do you mean the "Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Official Thread"?

Yuh-uh!

Oh well in that case it's all good cause i've already gotten my 50th game in there.

bullet=dodged.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Ooo i loved the original drakengard... didn't play any of the others though. For my 50th place i picked Vanquish (PS3). It's a shame not many people bought it cause I'd love to see a sequel. If it turned into a multigame franchise that would be soooo awesome! I loved the gameplay, pacing, music, graphics.... it was just one big adrenaline rush.

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

Oh well in that case it's all good cause i've already gotten my 50th game in there.

It's a good thing for you that there is no rule against bad taste.

But I have the best taste in everything.

PhantomLink said:

I picked Megaman X (SNES) as number 50. Sting Chameleon is my favorite Maverick  of the game.

It probably would be on my list too, if the person responsible for it not yet being released on the European Virtual Console would take their trousers off their head.

But just what the hell is a kuwanger?

Korppi said:
PhantomLink said:

I picked Megaman X (SNES) as number 50. Sting Chameleon is my favorite Maverick  of the game.

It probably would be on my list too, if the person responsible for it not yet being released on the European Virtual Console would take their trousers off their head.

But just what the hell is a kuwanger?

Apparentely, it's a word play on the Japanese word for stag beetle.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
KyoFlamez said:
Ooo i loved the original drakengard... didn't play any of the others though. For my 50th place i picked Vanquish (PS3). It's a shame not many people bought it cause I'd love to see a sequel. If it turned into a multigame franchise that would be soooo awesome! I loved the gameplay, pacing, music, graphics.... it was just one big adrenaline rush.

The second one isn't anywhere nearly as good, but I'm starting to think about picking up Nier for PS3/360. (same dev)

Vanquish was an awesome game, and I love the multiple puns they had towards other current gen games (Splinter Cell level, Normandy from Mass Effect, etc). It didn't make my top 50 list, but it's one of my favorite games this gen. I really love the type of enemies you fight, and the slow motion missile dodging gameplay.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

#49) Snake II (Old-ass Nokia phones)

If I had spent my first five years of comprehensive school actually paying attention instead of playing Snake II under the desk, maybe I would be a better person today. But then I would never have scored 2597 points on max speed, so I have no regrets.

Korppi said:

If I had spent my first five years of comprehensive school actually paying attention instead of playing Snake II under the desk, maybe I would be a better person today. But then I would never have scored 2597 points on max speed, so I have no regrets.

Oh great choice!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

My first entry:

50. Wii Sports (Wii)

What needs to be said? Introduced the world to motion controls and the Tennis and bowling are still some of the best party games I own.

Korppi said:

I think everyone who had a Nokia loved this game!

@ bolded WTF?!