By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is this finally real proof of Ghosts?

Tagged games:

Have you seen a ghost? Tell us about it!

Yes 8 12.90%

NO 24 38.71%

Si. 0 0%

No. 16 25.81%

possibly 5 8.06%

I think ghost are just de... 9 14.52%

Total:62

What happens to our energy after we die? We rot, we lose heat energy , etc...Our matter is broken down and re-used. Our energy and mass can all be accounted for.

The one thing that annoys is name dropping Einstein. People do it without actually understanding the theories he developed, or without realising his opinions were the opinions of one man that didn't understand everything.

I deal with this BS when researchers think it somehow validates their hypotheses when they name drop Einstein. Random people doing it is ten times worse!

Around the Network

Spirit =/= ghost to me,

i don't believe in ghosts, the ones who "haunt" you. and scare you. but i do believe in spirits, but not the same spirits as the common term of spirits as wel, i just think its an essence or an "aura" of someone who passed away, its not paranormal, its just natural , the person who remember someone can smell a dead person's presence, or "Feel" they are there , or even picture the image of said person being there, since their minds are programmed to do so for so long , but the fact that only his/her memories are left.
or people who don't have any relationship with said person, can also feel the strange atmosphere because of said person used to use that space for quite a lot.

meh , i bet no one actually have any idea what i am saying anyways xD

after seeing a ufo outside the window of an airplane. i believe it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

The article mentions Einstein so it must be true.

Blasphemy!

Around the Network

"Albert Einstein said that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change from one form to another. When we are alive, we have electrical energy in our bodies. ... What happens to the electricity that was in our body, causing our heart to beat and making our breathing possible? There is no easy answer to that"

The answer is easy... What happens when a lightning strikes? It just becomes sound, heat, etc...
Our bodies just 'lose' the heat. It's absorbed by the environment, of course it doesn't disappear.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

RolStoppable said:
I thought spurgeonryan is proof that ghosts exist. Pretty much every day I come here and read his posts, I think this guy can't be real.

LMAOOOOO

sorry, I was going to say something clever, but it would just be wasted on this thread. ;)

now, what are we finding next? Big foot?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
deskpro2k3 said:
after seeing a ufo outside the window of an airplane. i believe it.

you care to elaborate on that?

for me i already saw something strange in front of me i think people call it polterguest but no one believe me not surprised but you can check this video its have something similar to what i saw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_RpNgxptQ