Zelda (Wii) : 10/10 IGN
Uncharted 3 (PS3) : 10/10 IGN

Gratz to the Zelda creators xD

And SMG2! :p

EDIT: nevermind *derp

Around the Network
kingofwale said:

Cut scene where you have to read text?

COME ON, there are so many games where voice acting has added so much to not only the story, but the emotional aspect of the game.

I don't care about Mario 3D or games where story itslef is a after thought, but a story driven adventure game such as Zelda ??

Nintendo continues to ignore this and game reviewers continues to reward them with perfect score. *sighs*

I can think of something worse than having to read text. 

It burns!!!

GO ZELDA! I dont even care about the review system :P As long as it gets the highest scores :P

One or two 10/10s a year is perfectly acceptable. What's the point of having a top score if it's never used?

Love and tolerate.

This part of the article "Pairing itself with Wii MotionPlus, Skyward Sword's 1:1 combat is a revelation. I never want to play a Zelda game any other way again, and playing through this makes me wonder why we didn't see motion control of this quality before."

Now...with the WiiU controller, how will Zelda be played with 1:1 combat?

Around the Network

Read the review great for zelda can't wait to play this.

Here's my two cents:

-I honestly believe that, if Gears 3 released now, it would actually score lower. The past few months have bombarded us with mindblowing games. It was a smart move for Epic to hit when they did.

-I think that Uncharted would have rated higher if it had released a little earlier. As it stands, incredible games like Gears and Batman raised expectations to crazy hights. Uncharted's impact was diminished because we were suddenly harder to "be blown away".

-I think people that play multiple consoles would agree with me.

-For Zelda to wait for pretty much EVERYTHING to release (Skyrim, Gears, Halo, Uncharted, Batman, etc.) and for it to STILL get the kinds of scores it's getting--It has to be fantastic. I haven't been to excited for this game (just like with Twilight Princess) but I know it will be all consuming when I play it.

I'm glad Zelda is releasing last because I have a feeling that, when I get it, none of the games that released before it are going to get much attention......

I like IGN's system. I find it hard to see what makes a game a 9.6 instead of a 9.7. Much easier to see what makes a game a 7.5 rather than a 8. Know what I mean?
And I don't think IGNs editors have been too lenient with their 10/10s. I think they are all justified in the written reviews, with the exception of GTAIV, I remember reading the review for that years ago and thinking the score wasn't honestly justified, it's a great game, but there are significant flaws. I really don't think that game is a 10/10, I wouldn't call it a masterpiece. I don't think a game deserves a 10/10 when it has significant flaws. But I guess that's just an opinion.

I trust IGN, I trust all of the editors that I hear in their podcasts apart from Arthur Gies, but he's not at IGN anymore. I also trust Gamespots score, this sites score, the guardians score and edges scores. To be honest I trust most reviews :P Apart from ones that troll or are just dishonest.

pezus said:
Machina said:
Go me xD http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4293166

IGN gives 10/10 to pretty much every game now, that's what Michael-5 told me

No no no no they gave super mario 3D land 9.5/10.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

while i cant say that i disagree with the score, it seems like this type of game (zelda games) as well as other (like elder scroll games) get mostly passes by the gaming industry, it seems as if the brand/title/history ensure that it gets the high scores.
other games seem to be looked at much harsher, with more nitpicking.
even if this game wasnt a 10/10 game (though it may very well be a 10/10 game) i think it still would have gotten a 10/10 or 9.5 by most publications because it is a zelda game, and if it were the same game by any other name it would have scored less.