By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PS3 vs Xbox 360 Comparison Video

Not sure what is fake and which version is better if there even is a significant difference but I don't care. Picking up my PS3 copy of the Collector's Edition in just a few hours. So exciting!!!

Around the Network

It's the same damn thing with every high profiled multi release.

Some website shows 2 identical videos and fanboys from either side try to show "theirs" is "better"...jeez...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

only 16 minutes till i play this game on PC

Kneel before me, console owners , for i am suporior that can't be assed to spell that word right.

I didn't know people still cared about these minor things this late into the generation.

Play4Fun said:
I didn't people still cared about these minor things this late into the generation.

Sadly, this is all they care about. This an 9+/10 scores.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Reasonable said:
blkfish92 said:
Is the pc version going to be superior?

D'oh!  The PC is always superior version!  In this case though it is.  Higher resolution, smoother performance and, most importabtly for these games, lot's of mods to come to expand the game way beyond retail version.

Oh alright lol, expected I suppose.

Both 360 and PS3 versions of this game need a texture pack. Theres no reason for the games to look as bad as they do on consoles. Shit Deus Ex looked better to me.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Both 360 and PS3 versions of this game need a texture pack. Theres no reason for the games to look as bad as they do on consoles. Shit Deus Ex looked better to me.

Luckily reviewers disagree with you as everyone are praising the graphics. And you don't like Elder Scrolls anyway.

Skyrim is most likely the best looking open world game to date.

Slimebeast said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Luckily reviewers disagree with you as everyone are praising the graphics. And you don't like Elder Scrolls anyway.

Skyrim is most likely the best looking open world game to date.

What are you talking about? I have the game. My roommate has the PC version. The gameplay is cool but the graphics are meh.

Pointless thread. Elder Scrolls is meant to be played on PC. No mods = no fun.