By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas up(Nov 5)

FPS on the PS3 are not good.
Killzone 2 and 3 were not good at all.

Around the Network
lordmandeep said:
FPS on the PS3 are not good.
Killzone 2 and 3 were not good at all.

Disagree... both are so good.

The story and cutscenes are great, but the game play feels slow and clunky compared to Battlefield or COD games.

Wow @ kinect and halo reach and sad to see forza 4 selling so low in NA

Nintendogamer said:
Wii is catching up with the PS3, when zelda arrive it will go skyward and past it for sure :P

And then NPD numbers will arrive ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Ps3's biggest exclusive doesn't even compare to the 360s biggest exclusive first week sales. Expected but surprised it wasn't higher. Hell 360 owners almost bought more copies of battlefield 3 in its 2nd week then PS3 gamers support their biggest exclusive.

Hi, welcome to the site, you must be new.

12.6 million extra consoles in the region, with a title that appeals more to the market. Not surprising at all.

Zlejedi said:
Nintendogamer said:
Wii is catching up with the PS3, when zelda arrive it will go skyward and past it for sure :P

to prove my point maybe ;), he under tracked it last November though.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Dallinor said:
sales2099 said:
Ps3's biggest exclusive doesn't even compare to the 360s biggest exclusive first week sales. Expected but surprised it wasn't higher. Hell 360 owners almost bought more copies of battlefield 3 in its 2nd week then PS3 gamers support their biggest exclusive.

Hi, welcome to the site, you must be new.

12.6 million extra consoles in the region, with a title that appeals more to the market. Not surprising at all.

Why bother?  ND and Epic seem happy to congratulate each other for both creating big new franchises this gen which are also critical successes so why bother with someone trying to troll so obviously?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Nintendogamer said:
Zlejedi said:
Nintendogamer said:

to prove my point maybe ;)

Well history tends to show a bit diffrent for all the cases where we had huge Wii increase in sales ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Kinect and xbox are having some major deals at Wal-Mart right now. I'm not surprised by the numbers.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype