By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3: Stronger than ever (Games)

I do agree ps3 surpasses 360 in exclusives but even if thats so I always seem to play my 360 more
360 has great games in its future still, so what are you talking about??

Around the Network

One Piece kaizoku Musou... yeah, it will be good. If you're into grinding!

You can tell i'm not really a fan of Musou games. But it's kinda disapointing seeing OP being adapted like this for the PS3.

You know what this means, right? You KNOW what this means! We're all going to go broke buying all of these PS3 exclusives in 2012!! *shakes fist* Curse you, Sony!

Pshh. Uncharted 3 as goty. I thought that goty was that sky-game. What was it? Skyrum? Skylard? Oh yea! Skylanders! How could I forget.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Is that Skylanders game any good? I keep hearing people say that but I think they're just fucking with me!

Around the Network

I plan on buying a Ps3 on Black Friday, if I can find a good enough deal (looking at Radioshack). Now when I hear stuff like this from ps3 owners it's really annoying and doesn't help folks that are on the verge of buying a system like myself, if anything turns them off. If you really enjoy your system like I do with my 360, there is absolutely nothing that needs to be said and no bashing needed. Show with your actions, not words. When you say, 360 owners have nothing to look forward to in 2012, it makes me laugh and shows how much you know about what the 360 has to offer next year. The funny part about every game you listed is about only one has me interested, which is Uncharted 3. I could care less about every other game you named.

PS3 had the crappiest launch imaginable, of course it's stronger than before. Remember Lair?

Your English improved alot since I left.....keep it up.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I'm pretty sure the PS3 will surpass the 360 by next year. I mean there is no thinking about this. The 360 came out first by X amount of months and the PS3 is right at it's heels as of 2011. I honestly believe the things that have kept the 360 ahead is Halo and Xboxlive. With that said, the 360 has great games, not found in the PS3, so it has it's own merits as a great console, yata yata bleh. I don't know why we still argue this, we can obviously live in a world where PS3 and 360 can co exist, so what's the problem?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Besides Uncharted 3 none of the games you mentioned really excite me.