By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Galaki said:
Why the obsession with GT5?

I think it's  hilarious. He's the only that talks about it so i tend to expect him and his "legz" chartz everytime a sales thread is posted :D

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network
Christian973 said:
Galaki said:

I think it's  hilarious. He's the only that talks about it so i tend to expect him and his "legz" chartz everytime a sales thread is posted :D

Everyone I know in VGC talks about GT5 every day... the most active threads are about it (and not made by myself).

Edit - The wall in GT5 is the most commented too in gamrReview

ethomaz said:
Christian973 said:
Galaki said:

Everyone I know in VGC talks about GT5 every day... the most active threads are about it (and not made by myself).

Edit - The wall in GT5 is the most commented too in gamrReview

It's not the same unless you make them :D With your avatar FTW!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Great numbers for everything

All three steadily climbing, holiday season is officially underway.
Battlefield opening nicely but I kind of feel that it doesn't deserve it after all the problems there have been...

Around the Network

Great GT 5 numbers :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Nice PS3 and 360 numbers. Interesting to see the next week sale of PS3.

Decent week, very good for PSP, in Japan.

WW as expected, given America and EMEAA data, excellent week for everyone.

BF3 is huge.
GT5 still rocks in its 49th week.
Kinect grows a lot, but pushed significantly only by its American sales, elsewhere it's still sluggish despite the heavy advertising, yes it grows there too, a big % boost, but a few thousands absolute numbers boost from a low starting value, advertising is costing more than its increased revenue.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Fantastic PS3&360 numbers.

Look at UC2 and GT5 go!

kowenicki said:
Million sellers update

360: 130

Wii: 119

PS3: 110

Did Nintendo update the number of milion sellers in recent report ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB