By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA up 29th october.

Anyone think that the Wii might win the November/December sales?

I'm not so sure that this is an insane generation. The addition of Kinect and Move are almost relaunches. Kinect being the real example of this. Overpriced PS3 would lead to improving sales down the line as well.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

I think GT5 will sell around 150k per week in December.

kivi95 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
kowenicki said:
yo_john117 said:
kowenicki said:
360 could have its best year ever, in it's sixth year and with no price cut for 2 years!

Crazy gen.

Don't you have a thread tracking the sales of the 360 and what it needs to do to outsell last year?

just updating it due to adjustments...  should be up in a few mins.

its as i've been saying all yr. 360 doesn't need a price drop to kick ass and keep taking names and MS won't make a pricedrop cause they see what i see and thats that theres no need.

+ Xbox360 is still cheaper than ps3 so no need for price cut.

yep but thats not my reasoning behind it. i just see them not needing to do it.

Everything is doing well. Can any one tell me how the PS3 is doing compared to last year?

Buzzi said:
I can't wait to see how Mario 3D and Mario Kart boost 3DS hardware...that's the question of this holiday!

i hope there is a huge jump, there are legions of mario fans out there

Around the Network

Ummm PS3 = OMG.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
kivi95 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
kowenicki said:
yo_john117 said:
kowenicki said:
360 could have its best year ever, in it's sixth year and with no price cut for 2 years!

Crazy gen.

Don't you have a thread tracking the sales of the 360 and what it needs to do to outsell last year?

just updating it due to adjustments...  should be up in a few mins.

its as i've been saying all yr. 360 doesn't need a price drop to kick ass and keep taking names and MS won't make a pricedrop cause they see what i see and thats that theres no need.

+ Xbox360 is still cheaper than ps3 so no need for price cut.

yep but thats not my reasoning behind it. i just see them not needing to do it.

True. Seeing as they're doing similar numbers to last year, I guess MS went for profit rather than marketshare. Having a price cut next year will allow them to have good sales until 2013 at least.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

wow so more changes to the weekly sales graph,the wii not as flat as we thought

they change the back numbers every week don't they,

looks like the wii will smash it up a bit this holiday but i guess most would think it would and 360 doesn't need a pricecut which makes me think it will but then i'd just have great holiday bundles if i was MS

BF 3 selling well across the board

Above & Beyond

The software attach ratio for the PS3 has become messed up this week! Last week it had just reached 7.00 but now it has been adjusted down without any adjustments to the software itself so how did it drop by .12? WW has also been affected.

360 and PS3 sales: wow