By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC + Wii) is now the best selling Zelda title ever - CELEBRATION!!!!

Whoa, so what, were you monitoring that like everyday or something? It's only just about 1000 units more than OoT and you picked it up already!

Around the Network

blunty51 said:
Whoa, so what, were you monitoring that like everyday or something? It's only just about 1000 units more than OoT and you picked it up already!

I noticed that it was very close about a month ago, and I've been tracking it every week.

Well, it's nice to see that Twilight Princess (in 6 years) has been able to surpass Ocarina of Time.

Now let's see if Skyward Sword can beat both of them. And faster.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I just found the perfect cake to our celebration.

Around the Network

I wonder what SS's first week and year-end sales will look like. Do you guys think it'll be a million seller in any (or all) of the three regions by the end of the year?

And it's certainly possible for it to top TP's lifetime sales as the Wii U will be b/w compatible with Wii games, and I don't see another main console Zelda game for at least 3 more years.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
I wonder what SS's first week and year-end sales will look like. Do you guys think it'll be a million seller in any (or all) of the three regions by the end of the year?

And it's certainly possible for it to top TP's lifetime sales as the Wii U will be b/w compatible with Wii games, and I don't see another main console Zelda game for at least 3 more years.

In America, the million mark is almost granted, in EMEA it will be a close one but since "Ocarina of Time" no Zelda game has been able to sell 1 million copies in Japan in their hole lifetime.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Twilight Princess is really a masterpiece

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Celebration? there should be a protest. TP is a disgrace.

Ocarina of Time FOR LIFE!! Also 3DS OoT sales should be counted port/remake or not.

---

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
Celebration? there should be a protest. TP is a disgrace.

Ocarina of Time FOR LIFE!! Also 3DS OoT sales should be counted port/remake or not.

Quiet Fool! We don't appreciate you TP haters. OoT is a ok at best TP is serperior and deserves the sales.

Also your opinion card has been provoked

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.