By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever fainted?

Have you ever fainted?

Yes 13 52.00%

No 9 36.00%

I take mega-potions regul... 3 12.00%

Total:25

I just fainted during my karate lesson and it made me really sad :( I feel  so humiliated. I just became dizzy after a round of exercises and collapsed to the floor. I never lost consciousness at all. Anyway I stopped class immediately and have to schedule a doctor's appointment to make sure everything's okay. 

I think my problem is lack of sleep but I can't help it when class/work keep me so busy.

Anyone have any fainting stories they'd like to share. It would cheer me up knowing I'm not the only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Yup. I crashed head-on with my trainer during basketball drills and the impact cut my forehead open. Blood gushed down my face and I lost too much blood so I passed-out/fainted. Though as I remember it, passing out was probably one of the best feelings I've ever had.

I fainted once after getting bit by a big dog on the wrist. Puncture wound wasn't to bad and only left minimal scaring didn't need any medical attention and only lost a minimal amount of blood.

Men don't faint. They "pass out". And I've never passed out. I'm too manly.

I passed out playing street hockey by myself a long time ago.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
I passed out playing street hockey by myself a long time ago.

Is that a euphemism for masturbation? If not, it is now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I once fell from my bike and hit my head (thank god I was wearing a helmet). Though I didn't faint, I felt like I was on drugs (half-conscious) and I lost my sight for 5-10 minutes.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

i never experienced that, only when i was in the hospital they injected me with sleeping drugs
(and had experiments on me mwahaha...jk jk)

Not yet, but I was very close to faint once.

I was like 11, I don't remember, but my parents took me to one of those markets that are in the open and have a wide variety of stuff to buy and it was cheaper than other places. It was a hot day and I had been walking with them for hours, before we left, we went to one of the few places that weren't in the open to buy some meat... we had to wait in a long line to buy... and the smell of fish in there was killing me, lol... I started to feel bad in there and my vision was starting to get all clouded like when you have low blood pressure or something.

I just tried to hide it and pretended nothing was wrong with me... I didn't say anything... we then got out of that smelly place and went back outside because they said they had to buy one last thing before getting back in the car to leave...
By that time, I almost couldn't see anything anymore but I just kept walking without looking in front of me... I just looked at the ground. I couldn't keep my legs straight anymore, with each step I took, when I put my foot on the ground, my knee would give in and my leg would flex a little and had to make some effort to put it straight and make the next step.

My dad noticed I was walking weird and he was like "wo-haw!, wo-haw!, careful not to fall there buddy!" in a joking tone but my mom was like "Grab him!, don't you see he's going to fall!? he's not playing!" so he grabbed me and took me in his arms back to the car, bought me something to drink and left me there with my mom while he went to buy whatever was left to buy and then we left. I recovered like 5-10 minutes after sitting in the car, it was no big deal.

That time was the closest I was from fainting.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Never. You guys need to man up.