By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Edited) New Poll: Who Are The Top 3 Microsoft Fans On Vgchartz

Who Is The Biggest Microsoft fanboy On Vgchartz??

toastboy44562 16 29.63%

Seece 20 37.04%

Michael-5 5 9.26%

yo_john117 4 7.41%

Slimebeast 2 3.70%

nightsurge 0 0%

NeoRatt 0 0%

PizzaFaceGamer 2 3.70%

Other (Please name) 3 5.56%

Total:52

Basically everyone in that poll.

Apart from yo_john, it's obvious what his preferences are but all of his comments are tame and his feet are on the ground. It would be better to replace him with BenVtrigger or something.

I don't have a problem with you using the word fanboy, whenever people use the word "fan" I always put it in quotation marks, it justs sounds a little silly. I would rather call them straight up fanboys, obviously not in a very negative context or you will get banned.

Around the Network

Nsanity and PizzaFaceGamer are notable 360 fanboys.

Kowenicki, Selnor and Seece are other big 360 fans that come to mind.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

ThePS3News said:
REDZONE said:
Your missing two of the biggest fanboys,Kowenicki and Nsanity,imo of course.

There both on the Sony fanboy list. :)

Oh,silly me.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
Slimebeast has said multiple times he plays more on PS3 now btw.

Slimebeast brought shame on the Microsoft family. As his punishment he shall play Kinectimals: Now with Bears instead of Skyrim.

I don't want the guy to kill himself now. Certain things should not be joked about. 

Is this even allowed? I was warned before for calling someone a fanboy, let alone make a thread naming a whole posse of them.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

i guess seece but i wouldn't call him a fanboy.

ethomaz,booah!,thismeintiel

There's nothing wrong with the sentiment of the thread, but I don't like the use of the word fanboy.

Get rid of it or I'll do horrible moderator things.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective